Archived Store to store transfer help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help!!

I need to transfer a non- retail pallet of supplies and shelves to another local store but was told by STS that if it goes back on a sweep it will just be taken to the D.C. And then pushed back to us. Workbench doesn't say much except to call STS and shedule a store to store transfer, but STS says they don't do that.

Called another store, they said it needs to be sheduled with STS or sent through freight which will cost the store, plus I don't know how to set it up.

I'm trying to get local store to drive here and just pick the crap up.

SECOND PROBLEM:

I need to sent two pallets of product through a store to store transfer also. I can set everything up in PDA and on chargeback pc, but the physically sending it is a problem. Who do you send it through??? When I sent it on the sweep it just came right back to us, and like I said, STS said they will not take it. ??!?!? No one has answers or the answers I get just loop around. I don't have access to the FedEx freight account and regular FedEx won't take things on pallets.
My support has not responded.

Anyone transfer anything lately??

There should be papers in your receiving area that say store to store transfer. Typically they are for merchandise not fixtures though so I'm not 100% sure on how to complete it. My guess would be to scan the paper, put a single item on the pallet with the fixtures and shrink wrap it up with the paper still scan-able. Then just put it on the sweep truck. To scan it you need to get a PDA and go through one of the apps (its been awhile but its pretty self explanatory. Might be rfapps or another one). You could always call csc and they should be able to help walk you through a sts transfer as well. It is also on workbench if you search for it.

I know nothing about sending a transfer, just receiving them. And all I get is things like one backpack sent via FedEx.

I've sent pallets back to the DC that were meant for other stores with a giant note on it and they never came back.

Might need your ETL to escalate it through other channels.

I've sent pallets back to the DC that were meant for other stores with a giant note on it and they never came back.
My store has done that and had it get sent back to us anyway. Even very obvious stuff, like an oversized signing pallet that's clearly labeled for another store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back