Archived Stupid Question(New hire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so my first day will be on tuesday but I have to be there at 8am. I will be there around 7 50 or so... The dumb question is will the doors be open lol or do I have to press the button thats in the middle of both to tell them im there ? Ok I forgot to ask sorry haha. The only reason Im really asking is so I dont look really dumb walking in and the doors dont open

Ok so my first day will be on tuesday but I have to be there at 8am. I will be there around 7 50 or so... The dumb question is will the doors be open lol or do I have to press the button thats in the middle of both to tell them im there ? Ok I forgot to ask sorry haha. The only reason Im really asking is so I dont look really dumb walking in and the doors dont open

Just depends. If your store opens at 8 there will likely be people there waiting as well.

Depends on when your store opens. If it's a 7AM store - then the doors will be open. If it's a 8AM, then look for the group of people going to the team member entrance. There should be a doorbell if no one is already waiting.

Follow the crowd. At 10 til kickoff the LOD might be at the front doors to let you in or if you’re at a store that has an after-hours entrance then go there.

Or take plan C and bang on the front windows frantically. The first day is always stressful, don’t worry too much and don’t be afraid to ring the doorbell if nobody sees you. Good luck!

My 1st day I didn't know how to get into the store so I waited until we opened then went in. Found out you get a 5 minute grace period so I wasn't late.

My 1st day I didn't know how to get into the store so I waited until we opened then went in. Found out you get a 5 minute grace period so I wasn't late.

Wow I did not know that. Thanks!

And thank you to all of you guys as well! Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back