Archived Stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told to ring the bell when I get to work to be let in and told they'd show me the bell but no one did. I looked outside, what does the bell look like or does it differ each store?

At my store it looks like a typical door bell at a house. The bell (and door) is on the side of the main entrance to the store.

When did you ring it? At our store they don't open the door until 5-10 minutes before a shift starts (e.g. 3:50ish for the 4am crowd). Sooner or later the door goes on day lock and anyone can open it from the inside, but that's not until a couple hours before the store opens.

Thanks guys! I'm guessing if I can't figure it out the crowd control people will be there.

One store I worked at, it was a normal house doorbell next to the cart door (the single door between the entrance and exit). My current store has TMSC in the very center so there's a TM door in the front center of the building. Just go a little early and wait for someone to walk up before you. If no one comes or you can't find the bell, just call the store.

Thanks guys! I'm guessing if I can't figure it out the crowd control people will be there.
Wait, are you talking about getting in before the Black Thursday/Friday open? You should probably be using a different door than the main entrance. Or that's how the store I'm at is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back