Archived stupid reasons employees get fired for at your store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name some reasons you think are stupid for someone losing their job at your store for.

we had a pa get fired for stealing $50 worth of baby clothes; she had no children. we also had a brtm get fired over an argument he yelled at the wrong tl, although losing one is better than cleaning house like they wanted too.

We recently had someone fired for "Being a distraction to the team"

the humor in it....the TL and her cronies are a bigger distraction to the success of our team than this TM.

A couple weeks after I started at my current store a couple logistics TMs and one of the O/N ETLs were fired for theft. I don't think the ETL stole much, but it was more the fact he knew the tms were stealing, and he bought some of the stolen merchandise off them.

AP were watching the tms but caught onto the ETL and just let it build. I knew something was up when the district ap leader was there, with the police. In true target fashion they waited until after the truck was done.

Cashiers termed for stealing giftcards, cart attendant for taking merch out in the cart mover (& putting it in his car), barista termed for hitting cash back & pocketing money from guests who didn't finish their debit transactions, GSTL termed for credit app fraud, another termed for 'fostering bad morale'.

Using a pallet jack to bring out a giant pallet of wrapping paper when the store was basically empty, instead of putting it on a flat and raising it just enough that the TM couldn't get it with the loud, noisy stepladders we have. Pallet jack was returned to the back promptly.

We had a etl fired for forging documents....of course the Stl knew what he was doing but somehow only he got the axe. We also had a flow team fired years ago because they made the statement...Hey, I wonder how loud so and so would scream if I put them in the bailer. Of course the flow team member was already on final for attendance but that was the silver bullet. Of course we have had the usual team members who steal things...I lost count how many have been fired over that .

Heard a guy once left his RC lift truck in a trailer and just built walls around it and shipped it off.
A guy back at the store would sleep in a empty upper location of a light duty aisle that had no camera
Knew another guy who would go on a '15' after a CAF, drive to the other side of the city to get high on that synthetic cannaboid stuff, and return an hour and half later.
Needless to say, none of these rhodes scholars work for the company anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back