Archived Stupid things people have been fired for at your store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had a team member termed for something they did outside of work? (DUI, ETC.)

I have heard of extremely nosy ETLs catching TMs shooting the shit at a bar (outside of work and off the clock of course), and later being written up for it by said ETL.

We have an AP wearing the Ironman mask.

I wish mine would or maybe my ETL AP... Would be interesting sight to see.:)

CANCEL! I thought this was all about Halloween costumes. I love my ETL AP and the AP team!

Last edited:
One TM asked another if we had durags in stock and other didn't know what they were. So the TM showed the other a picture and said "oh the things that n*****s wear?" Besides it being HIGHLY inappropriate, she didn't know the TM's son was mixed. It was so dumb. She was with the store for like 12+ years and was training to be a TL. It gets better...she admitted what she did TO THE ONLY BLACK TL saying "I wouldn't have said it if I knew her son was black." Like no sympathy right there.

One TM asked another if we had durags in stock and other didn't know what they were. So the TM showed the other a picture and said "oh the things that n*****s wear?" Besides it being HIGHLY inappropriate, she didn't know the TM's son was mixed. It was so dumb. She was with the store for like 12+ years and was training to be a TL. It gets better...she admitted what she did TO THE ONLY BLACK TL saying "I wouldn't have said it if I knew her son was black." Like no sympathy right there.

<facepalm>

What in the actual fuck?
I love when racist people try to backpedaling by going like "omg I'm so sorry I didn't know". I had a coworker at a previous job who dropped n bombs quite regularly and cried when a manager called her out on her shit

Where do I start ?
Cashier while at the register, gives her adult daughter on the next register her tm discount to use ...
Gsa during her cash office shift who steals money out of the safe .
Etl stashing clearance in her office to buy later ...
Etl buying from the backroom online return heavily discounted ...
Ap tl stealing iPads ...
Tm stealing iPads during flow hours and sell them ... While the unsuspecting buyers tries to register the stolen iPad .

Who says I'm defending? You, I guess...

I just wanna know the rules.

Double standards always confuse me.

Last edited:
I'm 200 miles away from New Orleans, and I don't live in the Gulf of Mexico or Texas.

All I know is what my ears hear...

Something is either right or it is wrong. There is NO middle ground.

My motto is "Love One Another."

A few years ago a Target Mobile guy was given the walk of shame. He'd been shoplifting from other Targets in the area and every now and then had one of a number of accomplices come in to "buy a phone" only to walk out without paying a cent (after going through the motions of a regular phone sale) and split the profits with this guy. And the best part? This guy had a habit of doing some heavy drugs at work, so he got nailed with possession as well.

Somehow, despite all this, he was actually a really friendly guy, a great salesman and had excellent work ethic.

I'm 200 miles away from New Orleans, and I don't live in the Gulf of Mexico or Texas.

All I know is what my ears hear...

Something is either right or it is wrong. There is NO middle ground.

My motto is "Love One Another."
Racial slurs don't have a middle ground. Black people took the word and changed it to the point where it means dude or hey man. But the person in the story clearly used the racist version in a racist way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back