Archived Stupid things people have been fired for at your store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had 1 TM fired for being drunk.

another for stealing steaks, apples, candy.

another for taking stuff from the electronic stockroom but leaving the spider wrap and packaging behind, that was when AP looked at the camera and discover who it was.

Any good updates to this thread? We termed a seasonal because he tried to change his availability to twice a week. Knowing seasonals dont hurt your term rate our ETL HR has no patience for incompetence.

Last edited:
-Our etl GE just got fired for holding hot items in his office to buy before he went home. Would have gotten away with it if our etl log wasn't showing my how to search inside pos for receipts and we saw two Nintendo nes classics and two hatchimals under his desk.
-Just fired a seasonal tm because they feel like they are too good to come up for backup
-Just fired a cashier for in their own words "borrowing money from the register" they'd put a change request in then once you handed them the money they'd cancel it and pocket it. The other gsa and I caught on to them when they were requesting 10s and 5s every hour but no one else was needing money
-just fired a brtm for rolling over the 1s and 3s into the 5s then not even attempt to pull them
-and my favorite so far just fired the pp srtl for showing up 4hrs late for his Sunday ad shift his excuse was i had better things to do then be here before the sun comes up

There had to be more to it than that.
It was his 3rd time doing it. Normally it's only by 30mins. But Sunday was 4hrs the entire ad and morning br team left. The stl shows up at 750 and asked if I was late i told him no I'm just the only one here.

Thanks for the laughs everyone. After reading this list, I have come to realize that Target hires horny, stupid kleptomaniacs who cannot wait to get off the clock to have 1) sex, 2) steal and 3) do stupid sh*t.

Thanks for the laughs everyone. After reading this list, I have come to realize that Target hires horny, stupid kleptomaniacs who cannot wait to get off the clock to have 1) sex, 2) steal and 3) do stupid sh*t.

no one at my store is waiting for any sort of clock to do those things :p

-Our etl GE just got fired for holding hot items in his office to buy before he went home. Would have gotten away with it if our etl log wasn't showing my how to search inside pos for receipts and we saw two Nintendo nes classics and two hatchimals under his desk.
Why didn't he buy it before he put it in his office...technically speaking ETLs aren't on the clock so it would of been fine to go to guest service and pay for the items unless he was holding it for someone else which is even dumber... would of bought it and had the person pay me back

Why didn't he buy it before he put it in his office...technically speaking ETLs aren't on the clock so it would of been fine to go to guest service and pay for the items unless he was holding it for someone else which is even dumber... would of bought it and had the person pay me back
Short answer he is a dumbass
Fair policy answer no one is allowed to hold non paid for items off stage
Real world target we are going to enforce this rule on you because you didn't offer to buy lunch

A softlines tm serving as fitting room went into the fitting room with her boyfriend, abandoning the phones and ignored walkie calls..She told our ETL she was helping him try on pants..

Involuntary term - Gross misconduct

Last edited:
There was a target tech person that got fired because he took a display home, jailbroke it, came back with it the next day and asked the tech lead if he could keep it. Suffice to say, the guy was an idiot.

My favorite so far is the TM who was shoplifting on the clock and zoning, texting to sell the stuff while on the clock, forgot his phone in the bathroom with the evidence, and then led local police on a multi-city chase for the app the next day when he came in to get his paycheck.

or all 3 not necessarily in that order.

The rule is to not say offense derogatory things to people.
While I get what you are saying, the problem is either the word is offensive to everyone or to no one. You can't have a word be used by a cultural group as a term of endearment or celebration but be offensive if some one of a differnet pigment says.

That is racist which is offensive which makes the word offensive. So no matter what the word is, if its offensive to one group its offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back