Archived Sunday Spooktacular

Status
Not open for further replies.
our store is Thursday October 29th from 6 PM to 8 PM ... oh no i probably just gave my store away.

I haven't heard anything about it, so I assume that our store isn't doing it. But I'll definitely buy some candy for my cashiers that day!

i found this online...

66a28dc121cdecdfc0321ed8cf4e7d7a_f4081.jpg

Free Halloween Event at Target!

According to their Facebook event: "Head to your nearest Target dressed in costume for spooky treats and deals from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. local time. While supplies last."

Where: Your local Target store
When: Sunday, October 25, 2015 from 11am-2pm

Don't forget your costumes - Enjoy! Thank you to Kara for making sure I knew about this one!

I'll only be on the clock for an hour during the event (11-12) but I do love seeing all the little ones in their costumes! My coworker will be handing out treats.

I wonder if I'm schedule for this...I'm under "Inventory" that day from 10-2:30.

Yes...give the children more sugar so they have more energy to ruin the store! :D

How did this go? I was off at 10am so I didn't see it.

I think some of the TMs in my store got into the candy set aside for today. They never should have opened the box before the event, even the day before.

I was at work during the event, though I didnt participate in it. The people running the booths seemed really bored, I dont think it was that big of a hit at my store.

It was ok. I worked one of the booths and it was just a bunch of kids wanting free candy. I saw some pretty neat costumes, but it wasn't a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back