Archived Suspicion of intoxication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseyerc

GSTL
Do you ever suspect any of your fellow team to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol? Have you ever had someone be caught and fired at work?

I suspect that one of my ETLs is an alcoholic. They almost always look flushed, eyes are red, they stumble, and they slur a bit and can be aggressive towards the team at time. Oh yea and they buy booze at work a lot and have talked to me about their favorite drinks and stuff... I swear they do coke too or something.

One of the SRs I suspect is high at work. They can be very reserved and then BUBBLY all of a sudden and their eyes look dislated and also red sometimes. They always complain about being tired too.

Had an ETL no one liked who was performanced out who I for sure believe was drunk or high at work.

In terms of team members, I caught my cart attendant high before and I feel like a lot of cart attendants I’ve worked with HAD to have smoked something. Cashiers, not so much, maybe hungover.

Last edited:
If our tl even thought you were hungover you would be doing the least hangover friendly tasks possible. So not so much. Asante I’m sure. Asants

Last edited:
I’ve but a TM on a final for showing up intoxicated and admitted it when I asked.

My store doesn't care if your drunk
As long as your not violent alot of flow and there leaders have been drunk or high ar some point and nobody ever said anything

This reminds me of the time I had to attend a huddle, (that was a call-in shift) 24 hours, after a Phish concert, and finding out this Lucy is going to give me a THOROUGH encore. #IMissCollege.

I know one TM who is constantly talking to me about drugs... he was asking if we sell some prescription medication... he told me he wanted to mix bath salts and acid... 99% he does cocaine or heroin. And he goes out to his car with the couple other shady people at my store on break so I’m pretty sure they go out there and smoke weed or shoot up...

I know one TM who is constantly talking to me about drugs... he was asking if we sell some prescription medication... he told me he wanted to mix bath salts and acid... 99% he does cocaine or heroin. And he goes out to his car with the couple other shady people at my store on break so I’m pretty sure they go out there and smoke weed or shoot up...

IDU is really obvious so it's probably not that. If he were shooting up he would probably pass out or be only semi-conscious for a couple hours and you might see needle tracks on his arms. If he does do opiates it's probably pills.

I worked with a guy at my last job who would smoke Oxycontin in the employee restroom, and I heard him puking his guts out a few times while I was standing outside the door. I went in after him and there was a funny acrid odor that didn't smell anything like cigarettes or weed. I called him out on it and he tried to say it was weed. Bullshit because weed makes you *less* nauseous. I hated being scheduled with his junkie ass because he always moved soooooooooo slowly in a stupor. Eventually he NCNSed and I'm guessing he probably ODed and died.

I have a suspicion my ETL is abusing pain killers or worse. Was nodding off talking to me last week. I almost punched her in the face the stupid bitch. My AP is investigating ii. Hope she quits out gets canned before she kills someone with the crown lift.

IDU is really obvious so it's probably not that. If he were shooting up he would probably pass out or be only semi-conscious for a couple hours and you might see needle tracks on his arms. If he does do opiates it's probably pills.

I worked with a guy at my last job who would smoke Oxycontin in the employee restroom, and I heard him puking his guts out a few times while I was standing outside the door. I went in after him and there was a funny acrid odor that didn't smell anything like cigarettes or weed. I called him out on it and he tried to say it was weed. Bullshit because weed makes you *less* nauseous. I hated being scheduled with his junkie ass because he always moved soooooooooo slowly in a stupor. Eventually he NCNSed and I'm guessing he probably ODed and died.
That’s crazy. It’s really sad too because this kid is only in high school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back