Archived "SW" Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really that busy in our store.

The shirts for the event is the one that got a little ugly. A lot of TMs want one but we only got a few in and most went to Presentation TMs (who deserves it since they're the ones who set it). The remaining, well it turned to "why did s/he got one but i didn't" battle.

I did the signing for it and I got the very last shirt available. Which didn't even fit.

Meanwhile people who didn't even work the event got shirts. Love ETLs and their pets.

Damn, I didint ask for a shirt but they're were two left at the end and XL (I'm a medium) but I ended up giving it to someone else.

I gave my shirt to another TM since she wants one. It's a cool shirt but I'm happy just getting all the buttons.

Had about 14 people waiting at regular opening time.

A lot more people would come if there was actual advertisement for the event. Not just very briefly a few days prior. I went out on the floor today just to see what all was for sale because I hadn't heard of anything that would be offered

Probably because they are black and not red....but technically the event is the 1st-3rd so....maybe we can wear them again tomorrow?

I asked for buttons and they said they would get me some but never did

Did every store get bags and a giant porg to giveaway or only midnight release?

Saw this on ebay....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-07-13-29-30.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-13-29-30.png
    290 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_2017-09-07-13-28-59.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-13-28-59.png
    324.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_2017-09-07-13-27-34.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-13-27-34.png
    503.7 KB · Views: 31
I asked like every single ETL and people in every department if I could have pins and they all said they would and then forgot or that they didn't have any more idk what the truth was but I never got them :(

We had a full box

I asked like every single ETL and people in every department if I could have pins and they all said they would and then forgot or that they didn't have any more idk what the truth was but I never got them :(
We have so much of the Rey game pins I wish I could send you some! :(

May not hurt if your store is out go to any other store in the area since it seems like most of us anyways have some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back