Archived Switching work centers and stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I am currently a guest service team member and I've been job searching, I love Target, but money is the anthem of success. I saw that an HR TM was open at another store in my area. I would love to apply. How do I go about this? Can I apply online like normal, or do I have to apply internally? I don't really want to tell my leaders, unless it becomes an offer. Thanks guys!

It's been over a year since I transferred so I'm a bit hazy on the details but I think there's a place in eHR to find and apply jobs elsewhere. I believe it shows up as a normal app on the other end so just submit one and give the other store a call. If you want to transfer, you are going to have to include your current HR so they can pass along your records (When considering transfers, stores usually look pretty closely at attendance and coachings you may have received). In all, the process is pretty easy and painless. Good luck!

At our store a TM needed the following in this order:

1) Green Light from ETL-HR
2) Opening at another store
3) Green Light from new store's ETL-HR

Boom transfer completed. Should be clear to go if you have good attendance and no CAs. If a good TM wants to transfer, it can be challenging for an ETL to stop them.

Transferring during Q4 is frowned on in my store. And by frowned on, I mean our STL won't allow any transfers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back