Archived System Led Price Audit now on MyPerformance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after months of speculation, the SLPA is now going to be weighed on MyPerformance. The Signing Compliance metric was previously measured by "scan up/scan down" deadlines but now the Price Audit Compliance metric will be a combination of PCV Timeliness and SLPA completion percent. The metric will now be driven by behavior vs routines. The Price Audit Compliance Detail will now allow for us to drill down by department to view best/worst performing departments and corresponding reason codes. The Price Audit Team Member Detail Repkrt will now sort by team member to view who is completing tasks and their timeliness. The Price Audit Daily Summary will now show a daily summary showing the day, time, division, and SLPA. I'm hoping that we will also be able to see who is just keying out the System Led Price Audit, but if not, then at least we can possibly narrow it down. We should be able to see the changes in reporting either today (according to the message board) or Monday, in case the new reports haven't updated.

PricingMaster, do you perchance know what the Signing compliance entails? My TL has asked me about this. We're green in both accuracy and takedown process but the signing ontime % has been red. I have been completing the list for the past few weeks, do the PCV and Ebatches every day that I have been at the store (which is wed thru fri, plus either mon or tues that I have been scheduled to work), so I don't know why I have been red. Please, can you help me understand? Thanks for reading.

Ad signing as changed the last 3 weeks. If the sign locations preprinted, no scan for ad setup. If you had to write location on sign, you scan it for setup on Sunday. Ck on workbench for further info.

The only way you will be Green for Ad Setup is if you are 100%. As for Signing Compliance, if no one is doing them when you aren't there, then they fall out of the system and comes up as "Not Completed" and if it was completed, however, after store close, then the person who does the audit afterwards will show up on the report as being late. You can also view who is keying the Sign Audit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back