T1013 Dashboard - Greenfield

I don't want to out anyone, but I'd love to get in touch with Anthony Usher, the person who made the T1013 dashboard on Greenfield.

PM if you are them or have contact information. Thanks.

It's a custom dashboard in Greenfield > Manage Quicklinks > BRLA > T1013 Operations Dashboard

I'm trying to get in touch with the creator to talk about the dashboard. They had some external tools that were recently disabled and I wanted to create something similar for my store.

They do not have a Target email, already looked. Reached out to T1013, but am not holding my breath for a response. Was hoping they might be on TBR or have someone that might know them that could put them in contact with me. Was really enamored with the toolset they created on Greenfield, that was recently disabled.

They do not have a Target email, already looked. Reached out to T1013, but am not holding my breath for a response. Was hoping they might be on TBR or have someone that might know them that could put them in contact with me. Was really enamored with the toolset they created on Greenfield, that was recently disabled.
I’m not him but I’ve made a ton of card and dashboard and actually got some ideas from his stuff since he’s made a ton as well. If you have any questions about greenfield card creation I could help

I gotta look at this tomorrow you guys seem pretty impressed lol

I just took a look at it and holy shit it's perfect.

It's a pretty comprehensive dashboard. However, it used to be more robust.

The tool I want to continue using is located here: T1013 - BRLA Sheets - https://t1013.net/brla/

However, since the card they used to get the data is locked, I can't use the tool to output printed BRLA Sheets for my aisles. Perhaps spot will be adding a tool internally, but I won't hold my breath. So, I was hoping to reproduce the card, at least and then print the BRLA sheets separately.

I don’t know why really it’s been up for a year at least

I had not known about this dashboard until a few months ago, when you pointed it out in another post. Greenfield isn't extremely intuitive, and not everyone has time to mess around with it to find these cool things.
Anthony did a great job putting in the effort to build this dashboard and the accompanying tools. It's a resource more TM/TLs should be aware of and if this helps get that information out, maybe it'll help bring back those extra features that were disabled.

On a personal note:
You are a wealth of knowledge and have contributed to helping with a lot of questions I and other TBR members have had. However, your tone can come off as being condescending at time. I know you have a lot of responsibility at your store and have figured out how to do your job well. You seem to be a person that isn't afraid to speak up. That's probably been a valuable resource in your role at Spot. You likely have a lot of hard-earned knowledge too, something a lot of new TMs/TLs don't have. It's okay to be proud of your accomplishments, but don't belittle someone because they don't know what you know.

I had not known about this dashboard until a few months ago, when you pointed it out in another post. Greenfield isn't extremely intuitive, and not everyone has time to mess around with it to find these cool things.
Anthony did a great job putting in the effort to build this dashboard and the accompanying tools. It's a resource more TM/TLs should be aware of and if this helps get that information out, maybe it'll help bring back those extra features that were disabled.

On a personal note:
You are a wealth of knowledge and have contributed to helping with a lot of questions I and other TBR members have had. However, your tone can come off as being condescending at time. I know you have a lot of responsibility at your store and have figured out how to do your job well. You seem to be a person that isn't afraid to speak up. That's probably been a valuable resource in your role at Spot. You likely have a lot of hard-earned knowledge too, something a lot of new TMs/TLs don't have. It's okay to be proud of your accomplishments, but don't belittle someone because they don't know what you know.
I get what you are saying . Believe me I’m a work in progress the way I address myself . But it’s not to belittle anyone and I do apologize coming across as such . I’m not afraid to speak up however is what gets me in trouble . I’m learning to tailor my message and polish my words . I appreciate your feedback and honestly I have the utmost respect for everyone on this site and their knowledge and opinions had help me too

Last edited:
The tool I want to continue using is located here: T1013 - BRLA Sheets - https://t1013.net/brla/

However, since the card they used to get the data is locked, I can't use the tool to output printed BRLA Sheets for my aisles. Perhaps spot will be adding a tool internally, but I won't hold my breath. So, I was hoping to reproduce the card, at least and then print the BRLA sheets separately.
We had those sheets for like a week at my store and now they’re gone.

I’m not him but I’ve made a ton of card and dashboard and actually got some ideas from his stuff since he’s made a ton as well. If you have any questions about greenfield card creation I could help
Would I be able to reach out to you to help me create a card? I need create a card to keep track of fulfillment productivity for the day.

Someone made one for OPU/DU (search 1204375) but I also need to make one for Standards/bulky

Back