Taken off the schedule

This week I was originally scheduled one lonely day. End of last week it was cut to 3 hours & today it disappears off the computer. I've heard a rumor that there is a minimum number of hours to be scheduled & they still pay that minimum if your not? Anyone experience this?
Edit: I'm back on my normal days & even "long" shifts the following week.

Last edited:
This week I was originally scheduled one lonely day. End of last week it was cut to 3 hours & today it disappears off the computer. I've heard a rumor that there is a minimum number of hours to be scheduled & they still pay that minimum if your not? Anyone experience this?
Edit: I'm back on my normal days & even "long" shifts the following week.
You are only paid for hours you work. Talk to HR.

File for unemployment ( or Under-employment) for this week. Most states pay when your hours are 50% of your average. Usually filing for Unemployment gets Spot to find you some hours.

I've had a couple of weeks where I had no hours, it's possible. Take a photo each week of the physical schedule and Kronos(ASANTS I've heard some stores don't like you screenshotting). Call them out when they start messing with your hours. They make such a huge issue with you being flexible and "can you come in early today" or "can you come in today" at a crisp 7 am on your first day off in a week and somehow get pissed when you wake up at a comfortable 10:30 am... on what was supposed to be your day off. "okay thank you anyways" turns into a "k" real quick lmao

Back