Archived Target beauty aisles

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrou98

Because of YOU
So my TL says that beauty includes cosmetics, hair care, mens and womens shaving/soaps and dental aisles. My STL thinks that beauty includes pharmacy, cosmetics, and hair care aisles. How do I find out what Im supposed to be doing instead of being told different things? I normally work 4 hour shifts and it is impossible to zone/reshop/assist guests/audit from pharmacy to the dental care aisle (32 aisles). If i do a half ass job I can complete it but I like to do things properly and completely. Can i find this on workbench?

My store is only 12 out of 34 aisles.
Cosmetics/beauty, skin care, speciality hair/skin care/spa and lotions/sunblocks

So my TL says that beauty includes cosmetics, hair care, mens and womens shaving/soaps and dental aisles. My STL thinks that beauty includes pharmacy, cosmetics, and hair care aisles. How do I find out what Im supposed to be doing instead of being told different things? I normally work 4 hour shifts and it is impossible to zone/reshop/assist guests/audit from pharmacy to the dental care aisle (32 aisles). If i do a half ass job I can complete it but I like to do things properly and completely. Can i find this on workbench?

Cosmetics shouldn't need alot of attention if your tm is doing research and super zoning in sections daily. So take out about 2 aisles. I recommend zoning as you work reshop. What I used to do is at the beginning of my shift walk around and grab foreign abandon (shoes, clothes, office stuff...) then do it again after you finish your projects/reshop/CAFS. Go aisle by aisle. Since your not super zoning, your just pulling forward then it shouldn't take you long to get all 28 aisles. To be honest during Q4, your not gonna have time to perfect every aisle. I usually walk the aisle from the race rack. If you can visually see it then fix it. End caps always get attention. As for what is considered beauty it technically doesn't call for pharmacy. Most stores include it due to location of beauty next to pharmacy. Everything is in pushers so it really shouldn't take long to zone. With time you will get better and faster but seriously you can't be OCD over zoning you just don't have enough time especially going into Q4.

My ladies start in cosmetics then branch down through haircare, shave, dental. They may have to go through pharmacy side if it's heavy or we have two on. So long as you get cosmetics first it usually comes out ok for most tl.

Currently: Cosmetics, Personal Care, Hair Care.

Ideally I’d like them to include OTC since it’s all zone-assist, except a few areas, but baby steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back