Archived Target.com guest relations calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else had experience with the extremely rude seasonal target.com guest relations people? We had a guy call yesterday and I had the pleasure if speaking with "Amy" today. She was so rude to me that it actually shocked me into silence until I could compose myself.

i’ve tried to call as little as possible, but i was very irked a week or two ago when i waited on hold with target.com to get a receipt id and vcd # and the person who finally answered was annoying. i said, “hey, i’m calling from [insert store number] and i was just wondering if i could get the receipt id and vcd #. i have the order number.”

she said, “give me the order number.” so i started to and then she cut me off in the middle and said, “i was better off hanging up and calling back.” mind you, this was after already waiting on hold to get through, so she wanted me to do that again.

i ended up doing a no receipt return and overriding it.

Their calls are recorded just like any other business. I'd imagine they get bitched at for those calls. Well at least the ones in the states. Your screwed if you get someone in India.

I meant them calling the store with complaints, I didn't have to call them. I was picking up the call as lod

I meant them calling the store with complaints, I didn't have to call them. I was picking up the call as lod

For the last month my STL and GE have become disturbingly good at annoying them by asking repetitive questions in different words or faking bad connections with them.

We’re also in an incredibly high crime area so the initial complaint is typically someone who tried defrauding the store in the first place. Who’s fault is it for not screening calls better or handling them more professionally 🤷🏻‍♂️

I once had an experience with them. Had a booster trying to return like $250 with of cosmetics. Frequent flyer. She already had guest relations on our guest service phone and was talking to them (thanks to my guest service TMs). The guest service lady on the phone told me I had to do the return. Said it doesn’t matter if they figured out a way to cheat the system, still have to do the return. I just hung up on her and denied the return. Lol

She wanted me to let a guest walk out with $100 worth of merchandise because flex cancelled an order and MY "store screwed up so we have to fix it". Unbelievable. She was so obnoxious.

i’ve tried to call as little as possible, but i was very irked a week or two ago when i waited on hold with target.com to get a receipt id and vcd # and the person who finally answered was annoying. i said, “hey, i’m calling from [insert store number] and i was just wondering if i could get the receipt id and vcd #. i have the order number.”

she said, “give me the order number.” so i started to and then she cut me off in the middle and said, “i was better off hanging up and calling back.” mind you, this was after already waiting on hold to get through, so she wanted me to do that again.

i ended up doing a no receipt return and overriding it.

I encountered the same scenario. Only difference was that she told me that she could not help me, so I asked for a supervisor. Supervisor said he couldn't do anything for me either. Ended up doing a no receipt return and over riding it as well.

oh yeah... i’ve had this just at guest service. for some reason the operator will send it through to us and it’s always some annoying “ship to store” that the guest won’t be able to come in to get for another week and we must hold it.

like nah, we hold for 24 hours. i’m not gonna hold this online only item that won’t even recognize in the system because the guest may show up in 7-10 days. nope, sorry. and then they always insist you must do it. no, i’m sorry.

luckily, i’m only gsa/ guest service so i’m sure as an lod you deal with their calls way more. i can’t even imagine. i’d get too annoyed.

oh yeah... i’ve had this just at guest service. for some reason the operator will send it through to us and it’s always some annoying “ship to store” that the guest won’t be able to come in to get for another week and we must hold it.

like nah, we hold for 24 hours. i’m not gonna hold this online only item that won’t even recognize in the system because the guest may show up in 7-10 days. nope, sorry. and then they always insist you must do it. no, i’m sorry.

luckily, i’m only gsa/ guest service so i’m sure as an lod you deal with their calls way more. i can’t even imagine. i’d get too annoyed.
I am so tired of guests calling to extend their orders. I'm telling them they can extend it by one day on their end, after that, it will cancel. I am over holding the item for them if they can't get their crap together. I had one the other day who could not figure out how to extend it and I told her to call Target.com. Nope, I have a line of guests in front of me, you are not special. I had another guest who came in the other day complaining she was not happy about the new 3 day turn around for orders and then they are cancelled. Ummm, it is not a new turn around time and your email will let you know when to pick it up. She then tells me, Well, I can't get track of my emails. So tired of irresponsible people who make excuses.

I once had an experience with them. Had a booster trying to return like $250 with of cosmetics. Frequent flyer. She already had guest relations on our guest service phone and was talking to them (thanks to my guest service TMs). The guest service lady on the phone told me I had to do the return. Said it doesn’t matter if they figured out a way to cheat the system, still have to do the return. I just hung up on her and denied the return. Lol
Guest relations isn’t supposed to ever tell us to do that, are you sure it was actually guest relations? My store had a booster do that with Sonicare and tricked out ETL-Hr who was brand new into doing it for her before checking with AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back