Archived Target.com/viewschedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls help me i cannot view my schedule to my Iphone. I tried to go target.com/viewschedule but didnt work. Any suggestion to help me out thank you
Your post is extremely vague. Exactly what didn't work? Did you type in the www. first? Don't do that; it won't work. Did you get an error message? We need more info.

I CAN view my schedule on my phone, but not in-store in MyTime. I also can't log into MySupport to check on my ticket.

Robert: Do you have private browsing turned on? Turn it off.

I try login with my TM# and it says I have to change my password. Asks for current and new PWs (which I enter). When I press the change password button nothing happens.

The same thing used to happen to me. I had to change my password at the store and then use the new password to login at home again and it finally worked!

works fine for me, you may have to wait unitl you get to work and logon to workbench or ehr and change password there.

Speaking of, it was announced at huddle this morning that eHR will be available from home again.

Speaking of, it was announced at huddle this morning that eHR will be available from home again.
Did they say when? Still giving the message about accessing it in store.

My ears only perked up for that part, then they shut off again after my ETL started talking (see: reading from a sheet of paper) about the huddle topics. I think within the next month or so is my best guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back