Archived Target Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, I heard from a TM that you can get a target credit card though HR, I looked on eHr i could not find anything, is this really possible?

Now if you don't pay your Target Red Card bill or have too many overdrafts...YES! your ETL-HR will get involved.

Most likely they are referring to the Target pay card which gets your paycheck deposited into the card rather than to your bank account or a check.

I have had a GSTL who was once put on Corrective Action because she didn't pay her card for a couple months while going through a divorce.

I didnt think you could, I was just confirming that though, thanks all for your responses!

I have had a GSTL who was once put on Corrective Action because she didn't pay her card for a couple months while going through a divorce.

We actually had someone let go for this. It was several years ago, though. They talked to us at huddles about how you can be put on corrective action/termed for it for a few weeks and I haven't heard about it happening since.

I wonder if the policy has changed since the company no longer owns the credit end of things anymore because I remember the same thing.

We actually had someone let go for this. It was several years ago, though. They talked to us at huddles about how you can be put on corrective action/termed for it for a few weeks and I haven't heard about it happening since.

It used to be that it was technically considered "stealing from the company." Don't know if this is still the case or not.

Either way, I'm sure it wouldn't take a lot for them to link your employment with your REDcard. One swipe of your TM discount while paying with your card is all it takes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back