Archived Target credit union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there fellow team members, how is it going?! Quick question for anyone that cares to respond! How does everyone like Target credit union that uses it?! Are you able to deposit money from a "partner" bank with no fees?! Are you able to get a red card with this type of acct? What are your pros and cons with this type of direct deposit?! Any and all advice is much appreciated! Thanks folks!!

I initially opened my account with them just so I could use my employee discount with my debit card instead of getting a RedCard. After using them for a few months and having had several great customer service moments with them I switched all my banking over to them. They are hands down the nicest bank I've ever dealt with. Check deposit is fairly easy with them. You can either go to a shared branch or use their deposit anywhere. With deposit anywhere you just scan or photograph the check with your phone to do a deposit. If you do direct deposit like I do it works the same as any other account, but I usually get my funds deposited two days before payday. So my check is in my account Wednesday evening instead of Friday. You can use your account with them to get a RedCard, but like I said before you can use your employee discount with their debit card.

Would you happen to know since I have my red card linked with my now checking acct would I be able to just switch it over or would it be more difficult than that??

Would you happen to know since I have my red card linked with my now checking acct would I be able to just switch it over or would it be more difficult than that??
You can just swith it over. I did it by calling the number on the back of the card and letting them know I needed to swith my account. You give them your account and routing number and they switch it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back