Archived Target DC Orientation date

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i got my offer letter late June, completed both my drug test and Background check. Got an email last Friday that i passed both drug and background checks, that i will soon receive an email telling me when and where my orientation will be at, and two bring 2 forms of ID. Haven't gotten that email yet, and on my offer letter it says to start on 7-16-2019. Would that be my first day to start? I do have a background that i was scared would disqualify me from being hired on. So a bit nervous this was an error or something. Still a week till the 16th.

You should be all set, when you go to orientation make sure you listen and ask questions. I was half dosing and missed a lot of vital info about benefits etc. I was literally angry for weeks, my wife seemed to enjoy it though, angry sex 2-3 times a week.

@Humble TL

Haha, yeah just been stressing about this. Don't know whether i should have kept job searching or not. They're very vague on the hiring process. Another thing is, i didn't even have an interview, i just applied, 2 weeks later got an offer letter, did my drug test and BC, week later i got this email. I called and they told me it was set for the 16th at 8:30am, which i haven't gotten an email telling me that. So i'm assuming i'll be getting it later this week?

It was a similar process for me. I had to call the location and speak to an hr rep to confirm the date I was starting. Make sure your license/ID isn't expired as there were two in my group that though it would somehow still work as a form of ID even when expired.

My DC has been hiring people left and right so the "process" has pretty much turned into if you pass a drug test they will hire you, or so it seems.

@ItChecksOut
So you never got an email telling you the exact date/time? You just called and showed up the day the HR rep told you it was going to be?

You should be all set, when you go to orientation make sure you listen and ask questions. I was half dosing and missed a lot of vital info about benefits etc. I was literally angry for weeks, my wife seemed to enjoy it though, angry sex 2-3 times a week.

Dude, you promised.

Bro, you wouldn't lie to me, would you bro?

Alright i think this is a my bad, didn't scroll down on my offer letter where it tells you that your attendance is contingent upon passing your durg/BC which i did. So i start on the 16th at 8:30am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back