Archived Target Discount Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I just started working at Target and I am not sure on how the discount card works? I have been told that you need the target debit card or the credit card to use it, others have told me no you don't . So how does it work? If I was with my mom and I used the discount will I get in trouble if she uses her redcard ? Would I get fired for this? I am just wondering cause I almost don't even want to bother using it at all . Anyways please help

Thank you

In order to use your discount you have to use either a redcard (debit/credit) or cash. I would suggest that instead of using your mom's you get your own redcard. I'm pretty sure you cannot let a family member, friend etc use your discount or you will get in trouble.

Another thing to keep in mind: if you decide to use gift cards so you can use your TM discount, it is against store policy to purchase gifts card to use it only for your TM discount.

CA170432-F0B9-4328-AA4F-62F0A1D65640.jpeg

However, it doesn’t stop TM from doing this though. The same thing regarding TM forbidden to use their TM discount for family members who are neither your dependant nor your child(ren) if I remembered correctly.

ASANT: A lot of my coworkers still do it, and people at my store look the other way for the most part. The TM had to be hated or targeted if they actually got in trouble for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back