Archived Target Dress Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple years ago, perhaps more I purchased a Target Loves Canada shirt from the bullseye shop. I realize all the Canada stores have been closed for sometime. I love my Canada shirt and wear it periodically. My STL as well as the ETLs I'm sure have seen me wearing it and have not commented on it. However a couple of level ONES have called me out on it. One said since you are working the backroom it's OK for you to wear it. Another team member said, "Didn't you hear? Target closed the Canada stores. You can't wear that shirt." Another team member also has a Canada shirt but that person generally leaves before the store opens. I'm typically there until 11am or later.

I would appreciate your feedback and thoughts on this matter. In my opinion if the ETLs/STL has no problem with it I should be allowed to wear it. It does have the Target bullseye on it. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts with me.

Canadians will tell you that "no Target doesn't love Canada, and acted like a monkey fucking a football." I have been told this by a Canadian Boarder guard..

And unless leadership says something don't pay them no mind cause they don't matter..

A couple years ago, perhaps more I purchased a Target Loves Canada shirt from the bullseye shop. I realize all the Canada stores have been closed for sometime. I love my Canada shirt and wear it periodically. My STL as well as the ETLs I'm sure have seen me wearing it and have not commented on it. However a couple of level ONES have called me out on it. One said since you are working the backroom it's OK for you to wear it. Another team member said, "Didn't you hear? Target closed the Canada stores. You can't wear that shirt." Another team member also has a Canada shirt but that person generally leaves before the store opens. I'm typically there until 11am or later.

I would appreciate your feedback and thoughts on this matter. In my opinion if the ETLs/STL has no problem with it I should be allowed to wear it. It does have the Target bullseye on it. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts with me.

If the people that are supposed to care don't care then keep wearing it. Hell, we have cashiers that wear pink and orange and get away with it.

I love my Target Loves Canada shirt. I wore it one Friday and everyone was laughing saying I should put a X over the heart. More or less harmless jokes. A SrTL said it was a retro shirt now. No one had any problems with it. Though I no longer wear it--not because of the shutdown--I'll always love that shirt. It's one of my many sleeping shirts now.

if management has not said anything to you than you are fine. who cares what other TMs think? I have gotten away with wearing a maroon shirt with a big bulldog on it. My wife even gets away with wearing an off-white skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back