Target email address.

If you were once in a role that assigned you an email such as a TL or PG 35 TM like a receiver/HR TM, you keep it when you transfer job roles. Once it’s assigned to you, it stays. Now for some reason Tech TMs get emails, not sure the reason for that. The CSC can assign you an email but it’s difficult to get approved.
I'm in Presentation and requested one and it was actually approved. So I have an email address as a Presentation Expert. Don't know if that's common or not but I ended up with one.

That drove me crazy.. Thankfully i have word on my phone. So was able to side step the limitations
Same. You'd think everyone would have access, that way if you need to type something out for spot. My handwriting is horrible...

Which is silly. My ETL asked me to I make a sign for the boat with some info, he was surprised I could not use word.
You can get access, have your ETL create a word doc, and send it to you with edit permission.
You can use that doc to create whatever you need forever unless he deletes it.
It's a slight little workaround I figured out.

You can get access, have your ETL create a word doc, and send it to you with edit permission.
That's what I was thinking, he was saying he might just request word permission for me.

It's a slight little workaround I figured out.
Yea for me it was on black Friday and i needed a sign saying "tech line forms here" cause they kept creating a semi circle blob. And i needed a sign post for a landmark.

No hand written signs.

So made my own stuck some branded shipping tape to it. And no one cared.

That's normal, HR needs access to office and email to do HR things like create office stuff and attendance.
oh yeah I know they need to make documents. My question was if it was automatic because of their position on workday. Since he is considered a HR Expert and I'm just Tech Consultant. Or was it someone giving them permission to do that

oh yeah I know they need to make documents. My question was if it was automatic because of their position on workday. Since he is considered a HR Expert and I'm just Tech Consultant. Or was it someone giving them permission to do that
Should be automatic based on the position.

Huh that’s so weird. I have word access (GSTM) but no email. I’ve definitely used it to make signs for GS

Back