• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

I'm Lost! Target Email

Ok here's the situation.

I want to add the 21% AT&T discount to my wireless account. But the only way at&t will do it is if I use my target email. I have never used it before and I'm having trouble logging into it. I know that it is first.lastname@target.com but what is the password. I have used the password that I use to log in to workbench and eHR but neither of them seem to work. Is there a default password for the first time you log in or is there something else I have to do to set it up so I can use it?

Thanks,

it's the password to log into workbench but you only have email if you have a position that needs email. So depending on what your position is you might not even have email.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok so I should probably talk to hr about it and see if I can get one or go to an AT&T store and get them to fix it.

yeah, you can't have an email unless you are keyed in a position that it is required for. I'd talk to AT&T about it.

You should be able to get it under a personal email with your name as primary acct holder. That's does work on verizon.