Archived Target Email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

checklane01

ap gang ;)
When you login to Workbench via Sharepoint you can use anything @target.com. But then once you’re logged in, your profile in the top right corner says TM#@target.com. Also on Workday other normal TMs profiles have an email of First.LastName@target.com. I know TLs and above get an email, but does every TM now get one? If so can we even access it?

If you are a guest advocate you will have one. Not sure about other workcenters. When you log into workbench, click quick links in the top left and click Outlook and it will bring you to your email

If you are a guest advocate you will have one. Not sure about other workcenters. When you log into workbench, click quick links in the top left and click Outlook and it will bring you to your email
Why does anyone below a TL need an email?

For “advocates” they had to key them all in the system as “GSA” in order for them to have access to supervisor function on the current POS. This inadvertently gave them access to Outlook because the old GSA job code gave Outlook access. This isn’t expected to last once the final workday conversions take place. But one you log in it activates the license (Microsoft email is) which they can’t take back.

Receiver gets one.. I have one for that reason. Cause half the time I need back up when I refuse an order. This way I have it and can print out the e-mail from the TL or ETL and give it to the driver. Pepsi had one denied last week for them not picking up their boards, we had three stacks next to our desk that the drivers "forgot" to take. So order denied.

I still have mine from when I was a TL. In SFS now for 7 months and still used it to print out Break and OPU schedules from my TL when she wasn’t there.

For “advocates” they had to key them all in the system as “GSA” in order for them to have access to supervisor function on the current POS. This inadvertently gave them access to Outlook because the old GSA job code gave Outlook access. This isn’t expected to last once the final workday conversions take place. But one you log in it activates the license (Microsoft email is) which they can’t take back.
Wait so you’re saying that all Guest Advocates have supervisor functions due to there not being a GSA anymore? Sounds a bit spooky, I feel like I’m misunderstanding that.

Also are you saying if I have a target.com email once I login to it, they’re unable to take away access?

other than Receive-Reverse I can’t think of any team member who needs email. we stopped having our guest advocates write emails because they were taking time away from the floor and weren’t really used to communicate anything important

I'd like an email. I take notes about various issues I see around the store so that I can tell the appropriate TLs when I see them and we have time to chat. Nothing major. Stuff like, "Hey, I'm starting to find a lot of unlocated items in kitchenware's backroom; it's becoming an issue," or, "If X comes up on your guided audit, don't worry about it. X came on the truck today and I didn't have time to dig through the repacks for it."

If I don't have a chance to talk to the appropriate TL, I leave the notes at the service desk for the closing lead so he can include them in his email. Be easier if I had an email and could spend 5 minutes before I leave typing it up and sending things out to the people who need to know.

HR has a million reasons to have email. I send several emails throughout the day. I might also have anywhere from 54-128 unread emails depending on the time of year too. I’m sure that’s nothing compared to my ETL, I CC her on every email I send to CMA. (Unless I’m sending an email to the other HR2 in the district, usually it’s work related but sometimes we just have to have a little girl talk!)

I’ve never sent out an email as a GSA, but I received a lot of them. I always liked it because even if an ETL didn’t send it to me, my GSTL would forward it to me. It was a nice way to stay in the loop.

Any pressing info to communicate with a GSTL/ GSA I would usually just text to them (or they’d text me) or leave a physical note, so the guest service team member could also see it. We’re a pretty tight group though, so communication is pretty easy for us. I’d imagine if I barely saw or worked with my GSTLs, I would’ve written a lot more.

On the dc side of operations, trainers and backup clericals backup tss /app get them but not regular team members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back