Archived Target Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyAP

Go To Six
Does anyone have experience with the Target email system?

Particular question, has anyone ever heard of anyone other than TL or higher having a functional email address with the Target email system?

As a TPS I think it would be ducky to be aware of closing email issues for safe-secure and to communicate theft trends/fraud patterns to managerial staff, but .... I really dont think open lines of communication between AP and the rest of the staff is in the cards.

GSA, Reverse Logistics, and (formerly) APS.

I had one as a signing TM.
Often wish I didn't since the ETL seemed to think that Emails made actually talking to you unnecasary.

Call help TGT and check to see if you need to set one up. Not all TM positions have an e-mail account but I feel like APS would be one of them.

Primary communication of theft/fraud within the store should be done by the AP store leader. If there is something important ask the LOD at the end of the night to include it in the closing email. I still believe TPS's should have access to email because in my market alot of the communication about a potential alert subject is done by email. I have heard of a TPS missing a booster because no one called him and all communication was done via email. At least have email for Sr. TPS's since they are PG 11 and are able to make apprehensions so the communication from email would be beneficial in my opinion.

At my store GSAs and the signing TM have email, as well as our HR TM. Perishables assistants should be able to communicate their needs through the LOD's closing email as others have stated.

I do agree that TPS/APS should have access to email to improve communication about suspicious activity.

Trust me when I say you do not want a Target e-mail. The crap you get is mostly just useless team leads boasting about things they have no control over. Very little of any importance is communicated and to top it off once you get an e-mail they expect you to send them out for everything instead of just telling the person.

Trust me when I say you do not want a Target e-mail. The crap you get is mostly just useless team leads boasting about things they have no control over. Very little of any importance is communicated and to top it off once you get an e-mail they expect you to send them out for everything instead of just telling the person.

I think that a majority of team members do not need email and it would be a distraction (heck half the TLs I know can't manage their inboxes anyway!)... I think it serves its purpose and is a good tool for the right leaders, and allows us to communicate things like team member performance and store wins/opps much more easily! LOD shifts and walking visits are much easier with email :)

This. Email was cool for a day. Now it's a bane to my existence.

hr can no longer give email. hq has to do it. and if you're not a predesignated position, they won't approve it.

*been trying to get email for our receiving tm for two years... it would make reset communication so much easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back