TARGET EMPLOYEES PLZ HELP!!!!!!

Hey guys I have applied to target on the 22 of July and I have gotten my interview on the 30th and didn’t receive any email in the past week or so I haven’t received any email from target what should I expect are they only doing one interview during the pandemic or not?

What did they tell you after your interview concluded? Usually only one interview and they say at end of interview if you got the position

What did they tell you after your interview concluded? Usually only one interview and they say at end of interview if you got the position
They told me that they will contact me if I had the position in the also somebody had other interviews that next week

I had applied to Target close to five times(different stores in my district) before finally getting hired at my store between the time I turned 18 and 19. However, I literally called my store every other morning for two weeks until they told me to come in for an interview. I was enrolled in a good college, good grades, no commitments like kids or anything, and I was looking to be a closing expert. They kept telling me that they would look at my application THAT SAME DAY, so I said okay cool. 11 months later I’d like to think they regret not responding sooner, but who knows!

My store typically gives job offers on the spot when interviews happen. I think it’s a common thing among many jobs to say “we’ll be in touch” if you didn’t get it.

Make sure your availability is wide open and make another call

They may be scheduling another round of interviews depending on leadership schedules.

Our crew for the new store, Captain included, began boot camp a few days after the interviews. We were hired on the spot. More fun than Ft. Jackson, Columbia, S.C. We had a good time.

Hey guys I have applied to target on the 22 of July and I have gotten my interview on the 30th and didn’t receive any email in the past week or so I haven’t received any email from target what should I expect are they only doing one interview during the pandemic or not?

Just show up with a mask and go with the flow. Tell the guest service team member your here for an interview. Then wait. That's all you need to know. Hopefully the leader interviewing you keeps 6ft.

Is your interview on August 30 or was it on July 30? Were you applying for team member or a specific leadership position?

It took a whole month for me to get called back, and I was even a returning team member with people who knew me and were putting in a good word. I was hired at another retail store, did orientation and a couple training shifts before I was called back at Target lol

Are you a minor? My store is not hiring minors right now. My store also was not hiring on the spot. It is super competitive right now, to get a job at target. Do not give up hope yet. They didn't say no yet, so you are in the maybe pile.

Back