Target expanding to Europe soon

If Spot ever decides to pursue international expansion again, it needs to carefully study the unique culture and shopping patterns, it also has to figure out a sufficient distribution system so that shelves are full and impactful. It also needs to ensure they have strong location. That being said, I do not see them going outside the USA anytime soon since it’s a big risk and the company got very burned by the Canada experiment.

Target should shoot for japan, it could probably work.

Or maybe South Korea or something

Perhaps target could even relocate workers to Japan, and maybe that could help dent Japan's workforce shortage.

Target should shoot for japan, it could probably work.

Or maybe South Korea or something

Perhaps target could even relocate workers to Japan, and maybe that could help dent Japan's workforce shortage.
They want workers, they just don't want a lot of foreign ones. I think they're still operating with some heavy COVID restrictions but that may just be tourist related.

Obviously an error. But it wouldn't surprise me if they try to expand to Canada again with the lessons they've learned, maybe with a new CEO.

They tried once before to expand out the USA and it end up blowing up on their asses coughs Canada. Considering how they like to cut staff,money hours and respect here in America. I doubt they would last long in Europe.
Wonder if they're thinking of expanding in Greater Trashstreet...I mean, France.

The garbageworkers there are *not* screwing around.

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Back