Target giving all hourly TMs another bonus for $500

SuperTarget

Former Team Member/Leader
I wonder if team leads will also get the $500.
- in addition to -
the end-of-year met payroll and sales goals bonuses of $250-$1500 based on metrics for 2020 ?
or because of the existing bonus NOT receive the 4th QU/COVID bonus.

Do seasonal TMs who weren't kept on get it? Fired TMs?

Do members who are on a LOA still get it? Educational loa?
In order to receive the bonus you have to have worked at least 1hr. anywhere within the timeframe of 11/1/2020-1/23/2021.

You also still must be currently employed by target.

So seasonals that have been let go won't get the bonus.

Target since COVID-19 started has given hourly TMs $900 in bonuses as it gives another $500 in the new year.

Honestly I think they have been one of the best retailers to work for during this whole pandemic. They are really giving back to the TMs after we continue to deliver strong holiday performance.
I’m happy for it, And yeah they have been good about benefits and extra pay during Covid. Even though so much bs has happened with the company and at a lot of stores, I’m thankful for corporate on doing something like this.

🤔 I only recall receiving the $200 bonus. I've been a TL prior to 2020, but did not receive the other stated bonuses. Unless I'm not eligible. Where can I look to verify if I did or didn't receive? Wonder who I need to shake down to get those other bonuses?

🤔 I only recall receiving the $200 bonus. I've been a TL prior to 2020, but did not receive the other stated bonuses. Unless I'm not eligible. Where can I look to verify if I did or didn't receive? Wonder who I need to shake down to get those other bonuses?
Apparently on workday , under pay, there is a tab that says bonus.

If you happen to get a CA you don’t get the yearly TL bonus.
Otherwise yeah there were two earlier unless you were on leave during the payout period.

Gotta love people on Reddit complaining about it being taxed lol. That’s how taxes work, for all income you get some of it goes to the big daddy government.
Bonuses get taxed at a higher rate than our normal compensation. That's the flat tax that conservatives love in action. The working class pays the same rate as the billionaire.

Bonuses get taxed at a higher rate than our normal compensation. That's the flat tax that conservatives love in action. The working class pays the same rate as the billionaire.

This is not true. Bonuses get withheld at the highest rate, because a bonus could put you into a higher tax bracket and there's no way for your payroll people to know that. You will get back any extra on your tax return. Bonuses are NOT taxed at a higher rate, just withheld, so you don't end up accidentally owing when you didn't expect to.

Back