Archived Target is turning shopping carts into Mario karts and there's no way this ends well - Mashable

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just installed new decals on our front doors and repaired a ton of carts and gondolas.

Of course this event happens.

Of course.

Hopefully the participating stores hired some extra security to stop hardcore karting fans from getting a little too competitive and getting hurt in the process, otherwise this will be the first and last time Target decorates its carts.

I chuckled a little bit there.

I chuckled a little bit there.

After I made a "CMA (Cover My Ass) My Support for safety issues, and they responded with the part numbers for all the Signing that I apparently was missing for next weeks Mario Cart Set" which had nothing of which my MySupport talked about.

You know what, screw it. If we're doing this, lets go all in. Paint those inflatable balls in the toys section and dollar spot to look like shells. Have kids get a banana for free from those banana trees. Let chaos on the sales floor rule while TMs, TLs, and ETLs alike use their 15m breaks to seek shelter and cry in the TSC and the backroom.

And the only things that will remain will be the clearance pumpkin spice foods that nobody wants to consume outside of a drunken October night.

Good thing my store has the old school carts, jesus.

JESUS! I had adblock paused and forgot. That site is a fucking nightmare of ads. It's like 70% ads, 30% article.

I'm pretty sure the Mario/Luigi nylon things are going to be stolen overnight.

You know what, screw it. If we're doing this, lets go all in. Paint those inflatable balls in the toys section and dollar spot to look like shells. Have kids get a banana for free from those banana trees. Let chaos on the sales floor rule while TMs, TLs, and ETLs alike use their 15m breaks to seek shelter and cry in the TSC and the backroom.

And the only things that will remain will be the clearance pumpkin spice foods that nobody wants to consume outside of a drunken October night.

This post made my day. For some reason at the mention of bananas I thought it would be great to add in someone dressed up as Donkey Kong and have them roll barrels across the sales floor at random, causing further destruction. Also, no Yoshi carts? That's pretty lame.

Necks will be snapped.

I didn't say that...

aaf_shifty.gif

I liked the sound effects when I entered the store. It sounded as though I was being cheered for showing up. It made me smile.

As for the carts, people bring their dogs and put them in the carts. To me, they are all dirty. Ick.

The sound effects drove me mad. I take my break at food ave which is right near the doors. The cart attendant had enough and he is giant af so he fiddled around with the door and found the off switch lol

I was wondering how that would work. So the stores with old carts don't get the stickers?
Nope, the ism was awarded based on the recent pmt survey about carts and having the new carts (among other things I'm sure). The noise is nuts. It went off when the wind blew, but when I tried to record it.... nothing. Also the decals and liquid sucked. They got taped before they dried and completely curled.

The sound effects drove me mad. I take my break at food ave which is right near the doors. The cart attendant had enough and he is giant af so he fiddled around with the door and found the off switch lol
it's cute the first time but anyone who's near the doors gets to hear it everytime the door opens AND closes. my GSA was asking if any guests would like to file a complaint lol

beep beep beep boop WOO HOO!

Thankfully I didn't have to set this up at my store, holy hell. I'm not sure if we were supposed to get it or not, but we got none of that crap in.

it's cute the first time but anyone who's near the doors gets to hear it everytime the door opens AND closes. my GSA was asking if any guests would like to file a complaint lol

beep beep beep boop WOO HOO!
Oh, my former GSA would be ready to break doors lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back