Seriously. That's always bothered me about stores like Target or even WalMart has this same issue.

That really looks like a case where they were told it had to be there, they explained the pillar was there, asked if they could put it someplace else, it went back and forth for weeks so finally the ETL said fuck it and just put it in.

aEzWoZn_700b.jpg

I have to reorganize the decorative wooden letters that we have in home goods at least four times a shift because someone keeps arranging them to say #JEWS. I'm pretty sure it's a TM because if its a guest they spend an inordinate amount of time in Target. I mentioned it to my ETL-HR in conversation and she went out and took all the J's off the floor and brought them back into her office. Twenty minutes later, I walked by and someone had arranged the letters into #GEWS. Whoever it is is certainly persistent. I have a certain respect for that.

I have to reorganize the decorative wooden letters that we have in home goods at least four times a shift because someone keeps arranging them to say #JEWS. I'm pretty sure it's a TM because if its a guest they spend an inordinate amount of time in Target. I mentioned it to my ETL-HR in conversation and she went out and took all the J's off the floor and brought them back into her office. Twenty minutes later, I walked by and someone had arranged the letters into #GEWS. Whoever it is is certainly persistent. I have a certain respect for that.

LMFAO omg that is the best fucking thing ever. When I first started reading this, I though, "Eh, that's kinds not very clever of them." But improvising with the letter "G" is genius. I hope the person doing this doesn't get in trouble.

Last edited:

I will have to see if my store has this display...I havent even noticed it yet

We have the wooden letters in one of the craft aisles, and for a while, we had certain letters on the stationery focal. They were supposed to spell MOM, DAD, and LOVE, but people kept moving them around to spell inappropriate words.

The year we had the tissue boxes with letters for BTS, someone thought it'd be funny to spell THOT on top of a pallet in girls. I cringed had strongly mixed feelings every time I heard a kid asking their parents what thot meant.

We have the wooden letters in one of the craft aisles, and for a while, we had certain letters on the stationery focal. They were supposed to spell MOM, DAD, and LOVE, but people kept moving them around to spell inappropriate words.

The year we had the tissue boxes with letters for BTS, someone thought it'd be funny to spell THOT on top of a pallet in girls. I cringed had strongly mixed feelings every time I heard a kid asking their parents what thot meant.
HZcBZ1x.jpg

Every time I walk by those letters, I look for a witty saying or obscenity. No luck so far...

Soooooooooo

what does thot mean

Give him a promotion to VMTL. That's some creative merchandising

I remember those tissue boxes. Someone spelled "do it anally" I have a photo somewhere a coworker sent me.

Back