don't give me any ideas .. now let's get that wave on top of the other ...

any last day ideas

17342725_930542997088121_1614860005428691398_n.jpg

This reminds me of my ETL lifting and pushing an entire Aisle in Market with the crown back a few feet) While all of us Presenation TMs laid on the ground on opposite sides to keep it straight bracing ourselves against opposite aisles with our hands.

All so we could add that fucking Bakery Focal Last year.

On a funny sidee not our PMT suggested that instead of this, Target should have just shortened the first section 3 feet, instead of the last section to 3 feet. To avoid all of this. Our Log/PMTBP or whatever his title is had a look like "Huh, I don't know"

This reminds me of my ETL lifting and pushing an entire Aisle in Market with the crown back a few feet) While all of us Presenation TMs laid on the ground on opposite sides to keep it straight bracing ourselves against opposite aisles with our hands.

On a funny sidee not our PMT suggested that instead of this, Target should have just shortened the first section 3 feet, instead of the last section to 3 feet. To avoid all of this. Our Log/PMTBP or whatever his title is had a look like "Huh, I don't know"

what the actual fuck

Our PMT said fuck that and just put the short section at the front. POG team set part of the aisle in reverse on both sides.

This has very little to do with Target...but she bought all this shit AT Target, and is using Target brand stuff. So...there you go! Look at the fuckery Target contributes to! The necessity for cute stuff like this is the reason Target will never go out of business despite being fucking stupid sometimes. So next time you read some spooky article from Forbes about blah blah blah Target stock, whatever....just remember this video. This is literally what my apartment is slowly starting to look like because I can't stop buying cute shit at work.

Back