Don't have time but I need to do one of these for turning the walkies off when you put them in the charger.
Anybody want to?

I HATE when people leave their walkies on in the cabinet! If I'm lucky enough that the cabinet was left unlocked, I have to turn them all off or it bothers the crap out of me!

Here you go, commie...

3osxo4.jpg

Typical equipment cabinet:
Only PDAs left are non-working ones, walkies left turned on, batteries tossed on the shelf (but none plugged in to charge), sign-out sheets are a week old & nothing is signed out correctly anyway.

How do we handle equipment? Disasterously.

I've gotten that a lot in the past. With everything we have to do at my store, we don't really have time to dry off every single cart, so we try to pack them in the back / side farthest from the door to help them dry off by air at least some. But I've had guests come up to me and say their cart is wet, look outside, see it raining like crazy, and go "yes, yes it is". It's also fun when they destroy the entire cartwell looking for that one dry cart.

I've gotten that a lot in the past. With everything we have to do at my store, we don't really have time to dry off every single cart, so we try to pack them in the back / side farthest from the door to help them dry off by air at least some. But I've had guests come up to me and say their cart is wet, look outside, see it raining like crazy, and go "yes, yes it is". It's also fun when they destroy the entire cartwell looking for that one dry cart.

When I was a TPS and someone would complain that their cart was wet I would say "It should be, I've been spitting on it all day.". I don't think everyone knew I was joking.

We dont have anything to dry the carts with at my store... How am I suppose to dry 100+ wet carts by myself..

Back