This was yesterday

25395865_694727097402864_4238865981824467160_n.jpg

A classic.

Ugh. If I'm wearing pajama pants, everything goes into my messenger bag or backpack (I don't drive, so I always carry a bag when I go out) for that very reason.

We had a couple wandering the store in reindeer onesies last night. C'est la vie.

Wow, they must be so fun, quirky, and interesting. Aren't onesies totally ironic and hilarious? If only they liked Bacon and Sriracha, then they'd be perfect humans.

See, the best part is--I have no idea! When they wandered through my section they were just...shopping. No screaming children, no unreasonable demands, no bitching about the lack of seasonal selection, etc. People dressed up are amusing and keep things a bit more interesting, and if you're not misbehaving, more power to you. Same with the ones who sing. Except the one guy last night who was kind of loud, as he was singing along to, I believe it was the Hamilton soundtrack, which he had playing on his phone on speaker. He could sing well, at least. I haven't yet had guests wandering around and singing who weren't good at, thank all the gods.

Back