33782089_1737678182982427_8557969078856187904_n.jpg

Whenever I see youtubers in Target, I always wonder what AP thinks.

I’ve dealt with a YouTuber before. Honestly it’s just annoying. They try to antagonize us into kicking them out by making a mess and bothering people. Thankfully the one I dealt with was afraid of the legal mumbojumbo I threw at him and he deleted his video and took off. Usually I’ll just politely ask people to calm down and not make a mess as it’s a safety concern, but this guy was at like his fourth warning.

“Ooooh look at this guard tryna kick us out guys! Boooo no fuuuun!”
“Oh are you recording me without my consent? Did you know that’s a violation of the state wiretapping law? And now since you’re on private property you’re trespassing! You don’t HAVE to leave, and I can’t MAKE you leave, but I can just make a quick phone call...”
“Uhhhh alright man I’m sorry.”

I’ve dealt with a YouTuber before. Honestly it’s just annoying. They try to antagonize us into kicking them out by making a mess and bothering people. Thankfully the one I dealt with was afraid of the legal mumbojumbo I threw at him and he deleted his video and took off. Usually I’ll just politely ask people to calm down and not make a mess as it’s a safety concern, but this guy was at like his fourth warning.

“Ooooh look at this guard tryna kick us out guys! Boooo no fuuuun!”
“Oh are you recording me without my consent? Did you know that’s a violation of the state wiretapping law? And now since you’re on private property you’re trespassing! You don’t HAVE to leave, and I can’t MAKE you leave, but I can just make a quick phone call...”
“Uhhhh alright man I’m sorry.”

Sounds like Jake and his body cam with that law degree:rolleyes:

Back