When I hear a guest say they are shopping at Walmart while IN Target

34quvjn.jpg
I still remember checking out this woman who was with her teenage daughter. The daughter was texting on her phone. The mother said something about Target and the daughter looks up and says, "Target? I thought we were at Walmart!". Her mother and I just looked at each other and laughed.:rolleyes:

Heh, I live in an area where everything HOA is taken like it's an almighty religion. I've had my neighbors try to tell me to turn down the music (which wasn't loud to begin with, just a small bluetooth speaker) in my garage while I'm working on my bike at 11 am while most everybody is at work and threaten to contact the HOA.

Why my house is one house over the HOA border. Come at me bitch! As my truck is in pieces all over my driveway music blasting out of my garage. The little yoga pants, botox'd bimbo with her clipboard just giving me the uber stink eye as I wave a greasy hand at her. You watch that over processed pony tail swing and stomp away. Cause there is nothing you can do about it bitch.

Repeat every two weeks.

Depending on the neighborhood mix, you might not get any where.
I've been to HOA meetings in areas where they were laid back & only addressed the most egregious problems (what to do when your next-door neighbor is running a meth lab) vs the HOAs run by mini-despots sending out threats for unraked leaves..

I was on a Hoa board, I disagree with the bylaws, I got them updated to avoid stupid pity stuff. We need to take of business as a community effort. We can help you, just come to the meeting & ask for it. We succeed on many fronts, best one was the property mgt controlling stuff & parking lot. The big Hoa around is has notice the changes & doesn't step on us anymore. they missed their chance.

Just a reminder that there was never anything special about this kid other than he was moderately attractive.
8be898d042a2e4bb664960e310a43e72.jpg

Back