2pgx7k.jpg

On my second day of training I spent the whole shift by myself but I had to ask for help from another cashier a few times because I can’t seem to open those stupid spider wraps and security cases. It looks so easy to do but it never works for me. Any tips on how to open those can help.

Next, do I put the spider webs and cases after they are removed in the same compartment with the clothes hangers or with the items that the guests didn’t want to purchase? Where do I put the gift cards that are all used up and the guest doesn’t want it anymore cuz there isn’t a trash can at the registers.

How do you sell REDcards? Like not the talking part but how do I actually do it? Do I scan the pamphlet before I press total or after? And what happens after I scan it? I know they have to fill in some stuff and give me a voided check or whatever that means. Which direction do I put the check into the machine? If I put it in the wrong way will it not accept it?

And when guests are buying multiples of an item I know you can just scan one of them and enter the quantity but can I do that when they are buying multiple gift cards or not?

I’m a seasonal cashier and what’s the likelihood that I will be let go? Does it depend on my attendance and how well I am or are they just letting everyone go?
Looks like you will be let go ... bye
You posted this in 4 different threads

On my second day of training I spent the whole shift by myself but I had to ask for help from another cashier a few times because I can’t seem to open those stupid spider wraps and security cases. It looks so easy to do but it never works for me. Any tips on how to open those can help.

Next, do I put the spider webs and cases after they are removed in the same compartment with the clothes hangers or with the items that the guests didn’t want to purchase? Where do I put the gift cards that are all used up and the guest doesn’t want it anymore cuz there isn’t a trash can at the registers.

How do you sell REDcards? Like not the talking part but how do I actually do it? Do I scan the pamphlet before I press total or after? And what happens after I scan it? I know they have to fill in some stuff and give me a voided check or whatever that means. Which direction do I put the check into the machine? If I put it in the wrong way will it not accept it?

And when guests are buying multiples of an item I know you can just scan one of them and enter the quantity but can I do that when they are buying multiple gift cards or not?

I’m a seasonal cashier and what’s the likelihood that I will be let go? Does it depend on my attendance and how well I am or are they just letting everyone go?
These are questions that could all be answered in a single five minute conversation with your GSTL. Please have that conversation. And in general, don't be afraid to ask questions.

This is pretty much an accurate representation of my store. The catchers are us TMs, and the guy in green is everyone of our management team:

Battle Royale. 1 TM, 99 Customers.

Weaponry: Dual wielding two-foot softlines crossbars for grounds combat. Four-foot softlines crossbars for attacking from the lift.

Defense: PMT lift with shelves attached around the cage for defense.

Fall-back plan: Hide in the fixture room steel. One entrance. Flimsy door, can be barricaded.

Battle Royale. 1 TM, 99 Customers.

Weaponry: Dual wielding two-foot softlines crossbars for grounds combat. Four-foot softlines crossbars for attacking from the lift.

Defense: PMT lift with shelves attached around the cage for defense.

Fall-back plan: Hide in the fixture room steel. One entrance. Flimsy door, can be barricaded.
At my store the fixture room was a locking room, so even better. also lots of pointy things to litter the floor with.

Back