Well, for one, most cities make it a part of a vote as to whether citizens want the shopping center development to proceed, given that the PIF would be included.

Huh. That's interesting. Around these parts, usually if taxes are to go to fund something, it will be a sales tax (otherwise, yeah, bonds or other funding mechanisms), but I haven't heard of people voting on such a specific sort of funding mechanism for a building.

He took the city to civil court to have the tolls removed based on breach of contract.

This is also interesting. The Sin Twitties have a bunch of taxes that hung around (and probably still hang around) from really old projects because there was never a mechanism to sunset them once the thing they were enacted for was paid off. For example, the tax that funded the Metrodome continued for decades past when the stadium was paid off (might even still be around, for all I know, and the stadium itself is gone).

71488897_2377225182544848_6111626380741443584_n.jpg

View attachment 9544
When an aviation safety management class calls out blocked Target fire exits! 🤣
Wait until stores like that one are up for the fire tunnel alerts lol. If anything is left in the fire tunnel for 15+ minutes alerts go to the Leader and there will be mandatory follow ups if that alert goes off.. 🙄😁

Wait until stores like that one are up for the fire tunnel alerts lol. If anything is left in the fire tunnel for 15+ minutes alerts go to the Leader and there will be mandatory follow ups if that alert goes off.. 🙄😁
Guess the ETL-Log will be putting down the ever-present Starbucks cup and cellphone and running to the fire tunnel...🤣🤣🤣

My store has had flats in the tunnel and the entire door blocked for roughly all day today.

No alert.

Our store sometimes has people building (shippers, I think they're called?) and shit like that back there. I wonder where they'll build it all now.
Obviously the training room since HR will never host another orientation nor will the store have any district meetings ever again.
Yes, I’m salty af about losing mine to the Fulfillment carts and AMP Gifting fixtures and every stupid shipper and of course every street date release that needs to be prepped.
Or ya know, where they build bikes.

Obviously the training room since HR will never host another orientation nor will the store have any district meetings ever again.
Yes, I’m salty af about losing mine to the Fulfillment carts and AMP Gifting fixtures and every stupid shipper and of course every street date release that needs to be prepped.
Or ya know, where they build bikes.

I don't even know where we build bikes, there's not any room that I can see in the backroom. There's a big rack on the ceiling with them on it but I never see anyone building

I don't even know where we build bikes, there's not any room that I can see in the backroom. There's a big rack on the ceiling with them on it but I never see anyone building
Our bike builder built a Tub for bike building and would take that and a flat outside through the fire exit and just build them outside since they gave his space to the SFS people.

Our bike builder built a Tub for bike building and would take that and a flat outside through the fire exit and just build them outside since they gave his space to the SFS people.

That's probably where the bikes were being built...where the SFS people are now. I'm surprised anyone can get anything done at this point, our backroom area near the trucks/receiving/SFS is absurdly small.

Between the space where the truck is parked and the SFS wrap tables is maybe 4, or 4 1/2 pallets wide.

This is a very gradual rollout. You’ll know when you’re store gets it, that fire tunnel will be clean!

We have it. That's the thing. We have that we had the calls and alerts before period so it's really weird that we are able to get away with it for so long yesterday

Back