Archived Target MyTime Schedule Website Password Reset Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackNinja1024

Lvl. 99 Ninja
Hi fellow team members, I seem to have noticed an error when attempting to access my schedule at target.com/viewschedule.

It asks me to reset my password, upon entering all fields I click "Change Password" and nothing happens. It does not load or seem to register the button.

I have tried on several browsers and devices, but just on my home network.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

You'll probably need to reset your password at work.

You'll probably need to reset your password at work.

This. Next time you're at your store, try to log onto Workbench. It should prompt you to change your password. Once it's changed, you shouldn't have anymore issues.

This happened to me recently and yes, you NEED to reset it at work. Kind of annoying.

Annoying and misleading. Why can't they edit the "directions" to state that you MUST change your password AT WORK? Not rocket science here. Geeez. This has gone on forever.

Worked at Target for 6 years and never knew about that website. Way easier to use and view than mytime.

Yesterday, when I went to look at my schedule at wss.target.com/selfservice there was a message above the login fields informing me that my password would expire in two days. There was a button to reset the password that takes you to a page where you enter your current password and then a new password then repeat the new password. Everything worked, I logged out then logged in again with the new password and it worked. I also successfully logged in this morning. This was done on my ipod touch.

I had known that my password was going to expire, I keep track the dates that I change it, so last week I tried to change it in TSC on Workbench several times without success. This is something I have successfully done in the past. So I figured that I would have to go to TSC and call to get a temporary password in order to change mine.

So being able to reset it remotely was a pleasant surprise. I hope it continues to work. But I guess I'll have to log in daily just prior to three months from nw when my current password will expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back