Archived Target Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGoodEar

Former team member
Is there a Target store that is doing a Target night at an amusement park this year? I have not heard anything about it in my store.

Ours is usually at Knotts. Honestly, its not a good deal.

Costs us almost the same as a regular discount ticket, almost as crowded and you get fewer hours...

Now back in the day when Target night was at Disneyland...THAT was GREAT!!!

I was told that they are going to stop doing this starting this year. Last few years was Six Flags and years before that was Knotts.

Our store hasn't done anything in years.
Picnics were dropped when attendance dropped off, mainly because the free food wasn't worth it (sodas & grilled hotdogs at a park), not that many long-time TMs & most were already scheduled to work when the date was posted.

Its been years since anything like that has happened at our store,used to be that they bought tickets to a park for the team leaders and etls had their own thing,then nothing for years,this year they tried to have an in store party for tls with etls bringing the food,but the only tls who went were the ones who were actually scheduled at that time,the etls still had their own night out and the lod shift was covered from another store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back