Target not enforcing

In Washington state, the emergency health rules actually require stores to enforce the mask requirements. The State can impose fines or other penalties against stores who don't enforce. 99.7% of our guests comply, at least when they are entering the store. Of the others, most will accept and put on a mask that we provide. Our job is simply to show that we are observing state law requirements, we aren't police officers.

Hopefully there is video. Witnesses also. Karen or equivalent will pull the racist bullshit regardless of their race. Thumbs up and good wishes for the APL, screw the customer.

Our store documents the time and description of a person who refuses a mask and enters, flagging frequent offenders. Apparently AP checks it daily, looks at the tapes and can do something they call "trespass" the person. Not exactly sure how the person is notified or kept out, though.

If Karen or equivalent is banned from the store and they try to come in, the local police are called and out they go!

If Karen or equivalent is banned from the store and they try to come in, the local police are called and out they go!
So are all tms given a photo or something so they call a leader? Is it posted on the door in a circle (lol) with a line through it? Sounds like a meaningless gesture to me. We don't have AP at all hours, so that's not a thing and pretty sure TSS doesn't have that authority.

Hard to track, and not used that much. By officially trespassing someone, you can call law enforcement to take care of it. Most trespassees stay away, it seems.

Probably because a) they're salty over having been thrown out and don't want to spend money there any more and b) it's embarrassing AF to get thrown out of a store.

Yes, that's how my Dog did it but I never really paid any attention to what AP did, I put my mustard and salad dressing on the shelf and did other TM shit then left. The original AP guy told me about trespassing someone.

Back