Archived Target on a Résumé

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlobalJ

Electronics TM
It's time for me to start applying for internships to pursue my future. I was wondering what some good strong bullet points for My time at Target would be for the Résumé. I am trained on sales floor/electronics, cashier, and flow. I am a management major so my time at Target should be of some benefit and want strong bullet points but don't know what to put. Any input?

here is a partial one:
hardlines part:
My responsibilities are providing excellent guest service, training new team members, solves problems quickly with guests & team members. I lead & motivate my team to achieve store goals. I seek opportunities to drive sales & get product to the floor. I am cross train to work in several areas & assisted other team leads/members with those departments. I maintain a clean & safe work environment.

red, i need some help here...please!

Minus the spot terms:
My responsibilities include: providing excellent customer service, training new employees & resolving customer/employee issues.
Lead & motivated my department to achieve store goals.
Seek opportunities to drive sales & get stock to the floor while staying up-to-date on the latest products.
Cross-trained to work in a variety of areas & assist other department heads.
Excel in maintaining a clean & safe work environment.

Last edited:
for flow

-Ability to work fast and accurately under stress
-works well with a team, and able to lead others
-Ability to safely use heavy machinery (crown, wave, power pallet jack, baler)
-knowledgeable with safety and emergency procedures
-drives to keep the sales floor fully stocked, and ready for a great guest experience
-knowledgeable with fresh food regulations (pFresh)
-ability to overcome physical demands (unloading the trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back