Archived Target openings through 2019 being smaller stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<Nearly all of its planned openings through 2019 are small formats, which is less than 50,000 square feet.>>

Saw this written online.

Is it true that nearly all of Target's planned openings through 2019 are the smaller, less than 50,000 square feet stores?

While I can't give away my store, I am in one of the last full-sized stores to open. Our area grew enough that Target, felt there was enough demand for another location 12 minutes away.

Oh please it's gonna take a lot more than two years to kill targwt

Sales have been hurting for a while now. Target seems to have bad management, and be making a lot of mistakes. If the company does not shape up soon it could be gone soon.

Target's opening a "Flexible Format" store in my area next month.
Marin City Target store to open in March
Everyone is expecting this location to be an absolute nightmare. Marin City has one of the worst crime rates in the entire Bay Area. They're sending every single APS in the district to that store for two to three shifts a week for the first couple of months because our DTL wants, and I quote, "Word to get out that Target isn't the place to go to steal."
The Best Buy location they're taking over? Best buy declined to renew the lease because the the amount of theft from that location was too high.

Sales have been hurting for a while now. Target seems to have bad management, and be making a lot of mistakes. If the company does not shape up soon it could be gone soon.

You can argue Target is struggling but it is far from doomed. Places like Kmart, Sears and Fred Meyer will go completely out of business before target does.

Target's opening a "Flexible Format" store in my area next month.
Marin City Target store to open in March
Everyone is expecting this location to be an absolute nightmare. Marin City has one of the worst crime rates in the entire Bay Area. They're sending every single APS in the district to that store for two to three shifts a week for the first couple of months because our DTL wants, and I quote, "Word to get out that Target isn't the place to go to steal."
The Best Buy location they're taking over? Best buy declined to renew the lease because the the amount of theft from that location was too high.
They're seriously opening one in Marin? LOL. That store better have the highest risk allocation.

My APS was offered APTL at that store, so one would assume that it's getting everything, ETL-AP and APTL.
I'm curious to see what the full AP staffing will be like once they open up. As in, how many people per position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back