Archived Target part time and part time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as everyone already knows my hours have been slaughtered to nearly non existent, those of you who have another job besides target what do you do and do you make target work around that schedule or the other way around? (I'm just trying to get some ideas)

A 2nd job or better paying job.

A few of the other treads..

If you're not getting enough hours, either get a second job or another job altogether. The job market is very hot right now. No need to complain about it on here so much.

OP is asking how people make a second job work. Legitimate question, and not the same as the other posts.

Unfortunately, I can't help you much OP, because I've never worked two jobs at the same time. At my previous job I did supervise people who had two jobs, and when it came to scheduling, it usually depended on what schedule came out first, or if the other job had a set schedule. When applyly for another job, that is something you will have to discuss with your prospective employer, and hopefully they are willing to work with you. If they give you more hours than Target and can give you a fairly set schedule, Target should be able to work around it.

We usually ask that a TM give us a specific availability, and the other place a contrasting availability. I ask that they discuss with me what they want to do so I can tell them if that works with my needs. That said, I am very willing to work with people compared to a lot of my peers.

At my store people are able to change their availabilities to later in the morning. Then they get a second job in the morning. Like fed ex or amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back