Archived Target Photo Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having issues with getting supplies from Kodak? I think there was a memo from corporate that said they were working with Kodak on the issue. That was weeks ago. Since then we received one shipment of supplies and haven't received anything since. Our inventory in the system has the correct numbers, but we're still not getting replenished. Anyone else having these issues?

Is anyone else having issues with getting supplies from Kodak? I think there was a memo from corporate that said they were working with Kodak on the issue. That was weeks ago. Since then we received one shipment of supplies and haven't received anything since. Our inventory in the system has the correct numbers, but we're still not getting replenished. Anyone else having these issues?

I get these issues on and off. For a while it was we barely got any supplies in if anything, now I have 7000/6R's out the wazoo, normal counts for others, and just have to bug my TL to order the SAP supplies.

Edit: It may also be an issue with Target's supply chain. Another photo lab store in our DC's area was consistently researching their print kits to 0/scanning them out before they used them just to accumulate a massive amount of them. This cleaned out the DC and shorted the other labs in the area. My ETL wasn't very happy with the other ETL.

Yeah ours had problems for a while, we ran out of those damn discs and had to constantly drive to other stores trading the surplus we had for some of their extra CDs. It's a pita and just really inconvenient.

I get these issues on and off. For a while it was we barely got any supplies in if anything, now I have 7000/6R's out the wazoo, normal counts for others, and just have to bug my TL to order the SAP supplies.

Edit: It may also be an issue with Target's supply chain. Another photo lab store in our DC's area was consistently researching their print kits to 0/scanning them out before they used them just to accumulate a massive amount of them. This cleaned out the DC and shorted the other labs in the area. My ETL wasn't very happy with the other ETL.

Yep, last month our group had the Kodak rep come out to all the stores and inventory everything and update counts correctly and send back anything over their allotted inventory numbers. I was talking to the rep (he has a personal connection with our store, so that's always nice) and he was saying that some stores had to send back literally hundreds of kits. I assume this was related to supply issues.

Yep, last month our group had the Kodak rep come out to all the stores and inventory everything and update counts correctly and send back anything over their allotted inventory numbers. I was talking to the rep (he has a personal connection with our store, so that's always nice) and he was saying that some stores had to send back literally hundreds of kits. I assume this was related to supply issues.

Ok that makes sense, cause I found a bunch of this on our drastic count(I took a couple days off) and our receiver couldn't figure out how to get the Kodak stuff added to sweep truck. And the rep had one of my teammates Zero out a bunch of stuff and take others away. That was Tuesday well come Thursday here comes a bunch of stuff that that is sitting on the sweep pallet.. WTF? Our overages were 1-2's, I saw what was sitting on the pallet, nothing scary..

Yeah. Ours was just one or two of this or that...no big deal...what he would have expected. It filled not quite a cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back