Archived Target shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I just wear any shirt underneath my red target zipper hoodie.

our store ordered some nice polos, with our town name and store number on them, they look really nice. Had a bunch of em. Then one day they were just gone and i never saw anyone wearing them. Now everyone just wears whatever shade of red they can find

I get mine whereever I can find 'em cheap/clearanced (WM, Sears, Sports Authority, etc).

Got one of those but leadership wouldn't let me wear it to work, only volunteer events :(

Got one of those but leadership wouldn't let me wear it to work, only volunteer events :(

well that doesn't make sense to me, I have seen so many team members wear the volunteer shirt that says "You couldn't pay me to do this"

I thought if you could wear that to work, you could wear any of them - kind of an ad for Target volunteerism.

A couple years ago, there was a statement said that Corp didn't want any large graphic Target volunteer event shirts on the salesfloor anymore. They had to be small simple graphics.

Then again my store started making the Salesfloor/Cashiers wear only Polo shirts. CA and FA could wear T-Shirts.

I've gotten a couple of actual target shirts and hoodies at goodwill. LOVE IT! I've also won some from red card games but if i'm buying my own i just get the tshirts at hobby lobby. 4 bucks for a work shirt.. plus they often have them half off.

I gots a shirt :thank_you2:

( I dont photoshop - - can ya tell ? )

8590c388.jpg

Last edited:
A few months ago I was shopping in a Target close to home, and got checked out by a nice girl back in electronics. She was wearing a red shirt but it had a HUGE Old Navy logo plastered across it. I got a good laugh out of this :)

I almost never wear a red shirt at HQ. However, I do have a red polo to wear when we go on store visits ($10 Merona) and I have a couple of volunteer shirts (only one of which is red).

We had a cart attendent who wore a shirt with another companies logo, old navy I think.

For some reason everybody there freaked out about it because of the logo. The guy was panicking because the GSTL was talking about sending him home because of it.

I suggested he just put his name tag over the logo and get back to work.

I wear either a red shirt or a red flannel. I'm a cart attendant though and it gets cold at night, especially since we stay open til midnight now

In my store pink and burgundy is consider red, hoody is OK, a little logo from Old Navy, or some other company is OK, you can show a little bit of underwear, and you don't have to tuck your ************ in your pants.

...my store is ghetto. :good:

A couple years ago, there was a statement said that Corp didn't want any large graphic Target volunteer event shirts on the salesfloor anymore. They had to be small simple graphics.

Then again my store started making the Salesfloor/Cashiers wear only Polo shirts. CA and FA could wear T-Shirts.
That would suck!

A bunch of TMs at my store participated in a "Read Across America" thing and have Target/Dr. Seuss shirts....I want one soooooo bad!!! Every time I see someone wearing one, I want to offer them $$ for it LOL!

Our STL had a red argyle sweater on yesterday ??? I was under the impression that the shirt/sweater had to be SOLID red...I almost bought a sweater that had argyle down the sleeve, but didn't because I didn't think I could wear it (probably a good idea anyway since they just "fixed" the venting in the pharmacy and it's been a bit on the warm side for me lately....everyone else is "comfortable", but they were all always cold before and I was fine~LOL!) Or, it that just a perk of being STL (and "fabulous" ;))

Our STL had a red argyle sweater on yesterday ??? I was under the impression that the shirt/sweater had to be SOLID red...I almost bought a sweater that had argyle down the sleeve, but didn't because I didn't think I could wear it (probably a good idea anyway since they just "fixed" the venting in the pharmacy and it's been a bit on the warm side for me lately....everyone else is "comfortable", but they were all always cold before and I was fine~LOL!) Or, it that just a perk of being STL (and "fabulous" ;))

Our ETL-HR wears a red and white striped sweater sometimes and gets away with it.

Go to any arts and craft store and check out their selection of T-Shirts. I got about 5 or 6 shirts at an A.C. Moore for $10. They can feel a bit thin, so I just wear an undershirt with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back