Archived Target Sins/Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell the rest of softlines to ask me to try and fix stuff before they bother the PMT because I know he deals with enough crap (usually caused by my other team) to have to run to the opposite side of the store 10 times a day to help us with something that usually isn't even broken in the first place and I'm no PMT, but I know my shit with tools.

And our market flow member "accidentally" slices open a case of bottled water to QMOS for flow team now and then, and I take those bottles all the time.

I think target jobs is quite to easy even with new process end to end modernization etc tried mostly everything there is to offer as a TM.. I don’t know what being an TL is like at all and probably won’t even become one to get challenged!

We've had children enter our stockrooms a few times. Along with a few parents exploring our stockrooms looking for their children. I still won't forget the time we had a random person who went upstairs to tell me he was bored and felt like attracting some attention.
NO ONE ever closes those doors except the ETLs, HRTL, APTL, PMT, me, and like, two other TMs. At least 50 TMs always leave the dang doors open.

NO ONE ever closes those doors except the ETLs, HRTL, APTL, PMT, me, and like, two other TMs. At least 50 TMs always leave the dang doors open.
No one closes ours except the STL and anyone he directs to close them. If the STL isn’t around and the doors are closed it’s because they swung shut on their own.

No one closes ours except the STL and anyone he directs to close them. If the STL isn’t around and the doors are closed it’s because they swung shut on their own.
I'm rarely by the backroom unless I specifically have to check on softlines Z racks that are back there in the halls. And most of the times - the doors are fully open. I always shut them behind myself when I leave, thinking that guests or kids will wonder in there.

I'm rarely by the backroom unless I specifically have to check on softlines Z racks that are back there in the halls. And most of the times - the doors are fully open. I always shut them behind myself when I leave, thinking that guests or kids will wonder in there.
I shut the dang things because we ALWAYS get safety violations (read: fines) which adds to the already ridiculous amount of money we waste on devices and vehicles and fixing/replacing the dang dock plates (because everyone leaves shit sitting on them) that could be added to our almost nonexistent payroll (despite our currently great sales).

Question, as far as wandering guests, how are the doors a deterrent? The doors are open, but there's a physical doorway not seen on the sales floor and dirty concrete past that. That screams "Keep out, employee only" every bit as loud as two swinging doors that don't have a door knob.

Question, as far as wandering guests, how are the doors a deterrent? The doors are open, but there's a physical doorway not seen on the sales floor and dirty concrete past that. That screams "Keep out, employee only" every bit as loud as two swinging doors that don't have a door knob.
They don’t. If guests want to come in, they are brazen enough to push the doors open and come in. It doesn’t happen very often, but the doors are no deterrent. Some even come in the TMSC door, the one with the big “Target Team Members Only” sign on it...🙄😂

I shut the dang things because we ALWAYS get safety violations (read: fines) which adds to the already ridiculous amount of money we waste on devices and vehicles and fixing/replacing the dang dock plates (because everyone leaves shit sitting on them) that could be added to our almost nonexistent payroll (despite our currently great sales).
We had new dock plates installed and one was damaged within the week.

We had new dock plates installed and one was damaged within the week.
Yeah, ours too. But we just had the one new one installed and I guess it wasn't installed correctly? Either way, our PMT spent a few hours this week putting caution tape around the dock plates with the hope that people can take a hint. I'm guessing passive aggressive notes will be next and I will back that up 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back