Archived Target Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that companies in gen, not just target, think that America is looking for healthier options. America is an obese country. 9/10 if you put a snickers bar and a serving of tofu in front of somebody snickers is gonna be picked lol

I find it funny that companies in gen, not just target, think that America is looking for healthier options. America is an obese country. 9/10 if you put a snickers bar and a serving of tofu in front of somebody snickers is gonna be picked lol

yes because tofu is gross

yes because tofu is gross

All depends on how it's cooked.
The problem is it usually tastes like what it's cooked with, so to make it taste good you need to cook it with meat, which makes the point of the tofu moot.
Smoked tofu helps with this problem but not all places carry it.

I am always amazed at how much fresh fruit and produce costs...instead of the government and retailers spending all this money to tell us ( Americans) that we are fat...they should do something about the high costs of eating healthy. Then on the other hand if someone wants to be fat that's their choice...

I am always amazed at how much fresh fruit and produce costs...instead of the government and retailers spending all this money to tell us ( Americans) that we are fat...they should do something about the high costs of eating healthy. Then on the other hand if someone wants to be fat that's their choice...
Yup def most of the problem with our country. How a Big Mac cost less than a salad for instance is beyond me

All depends on how it's cooked.
The problem is it usually tastes like what it's cooked with, so to make it taste good you need to cook it with meat, which makes the point of the tofu moot.
Smoked tofu helps with this problem but not all places carry it.
You don't need the meat, you just need the right seasonings and a skillet; my family has a recipe somewhere around here that is amazing. Though really I prefer seitan for meat alternatives; tempeh can go sit in the corner for all I care.

Though now I want to try the abomination that bacon-wrapped tofu would be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back