Archived Target terms you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said over the walkie: "Paid purchase leaving electronics (or the boat or whatever)."

Aren't all purchases paid for? Unpaid purchases aren't a thing that exists!

I think this is more so if AP, GSTL... sees a TV of said description rolling near the door they know its paid for and not a thief.

"Brand". Our newest crop of ETLs are all obsessed with making sure everything is BRAND. "Hey Firefox, before you leave tonight make sure that the backroom is looking brand!" FUCK OFF. Brand is a bullshit inane corporate buzzword that means literally nothing, especially in regards to the backroom where being "brand" just means coming clean. "Let's get this backroom looking brand!" Just stop. Every time an ETL says something like that to me I just want to jump off the top of the wave at its highest point or throw myself into the compactor.

"Brand". Our newest crop of ETLs are all obsessed with making sure everything is BRAND. "Hey Firefox, before you leave tonight make sure that the backroom is looking brand!" FUCK OFF. Brand is a bullshit inane corporate buzzword that means literally nothing, especially in regards to the backroom where being "brand" just means coming clean. "Let's get this backroom looking brand!" Just stop. Every time an ETL says something like that to me I just want to jump off the top of the wave at its highest point or throw myself into the compactor.

ETLs like that need to learn how to make a bale from inside the baler.

"team member" last time I checked to be apart of a team you need more than 1 person in every department for the entire day

I remember at one point when they were sending the plano team home early and the PTL was having to finish everything up but they were also calling for backup every five minutes the LOD got on the walkie and started calling out the teams.
"Plano Team I need backup."
"Plano Team is on registers already." was the PTLs replay.

I was in electronics today and for some dumb reason they had a three hour gap with no cashiers scheduled so the hltl, sltl/lod, GSA, and myself were all on registers. The put me on GS/SCO since I was the strongest there of everyone in the store and we had the CA running around clearing callboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back