Archived Target to cut expenses: Hq, Stores, dc

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just learned today that at our ultra low volume store returns will be done at the registers. Bye bye guest service desk!

Dear God, please don't let that be coming to my store....guest service is my only reason for living most days....

It came to my store this past week. I miss my guest service paradise so very much. It's been a nightmare thus far

Is this the integrated guest services at three of the lanes I've read about on here?

i dont know if this is a rumor or not...but spot, the target dog, has his own private jet...idk if that is the only target dog out there, but if thats true than thats fucking bullshit, a dog gets his own private jet while us team members barely get shit? even if that isnt true, i can bet that the dog gets more money than we do in a month... so when they say lets cut expenses is bullshit, a dog makes more money than we do.

From the article about the dogs in RED a few years back they said anytime they have a jet in the air it is full, if they arent full of Target people they work with places such as make a wish to fly the kids to their wish destination to make it full

After being with this company for a little over seven years, I have began to look for a new place of employment. This company is not what it used to be and never will be again. Reading this thread's first post only solidify's my position.

We just learned today that at our ultra low volume store returns will be done at the registers. Bye bye guest service desk!

Dear God, please don't let that be coming to my store....guest service is my only reason for living most days....

It came to my store this past week. I miss my guest service paradise so very much. It's been a nightmare thus far

Is this the integrated guest services at three of the lanes I've read about on here?

that is correct, rg.

After being with this company for a little over seven years, I have began to look for a new place of employment. This company is not what it used to be and never will be again. Reading this thread's first post only solidify's my position.

welcome back, long! i am scared too.

Spot bought back a bunch of it's shares (instead of giving raises to its TMs) so the stock prices are much higher.

That is one of the dumbest fucking ideas I've ever read. Seriously, downsize AP? That's fucking stupid. I hope every AP exec reads this comment. Go ahead and downsize AP. I hope they end up enjoying thefts shooting through the roof.

As I said before the high volume stores will still have AP (in some form). I think we all know that most of the shortage is operational shortage anyway. No offense to any AP'ers here, but having a TPS standing at the door does not help operational shortage. Target knows that, and that is one of the reasons that changes are forthcoming.

Current value of Microsoft shares 33.50. Spot is 63.00 a share. But, Microsoft is much bigger than spot.

Microsoft also has a hell of a lot less debt to equity ratio compared to Target. First of all, comparison of the two company is pointless as they are in totally different markets, but if we had no choice but to butt them head-to-head, Microsoft would win and then use Target's corpse to light its victory cigar.

Apparently we don't have AP on Saturdays at all anymore except for the executive AP person (idk the title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back