Target to offer huge discounts to make space

You either dress Prairie or prostitute (Wild Fable).... there's no in between at Target.
To be fair, there are other styles. But Wild Fable is right in the front of the department and those ugly-ass Universal Threads dresses are just bulky and obvious. That display of matching mother/daughter schmattes was just, no.

We do have basic t shirt dresses and staples like knit tops and jeans and graphic tees though.

You either dress Prairie or prostitute (Wild Fable).... there's no in between at Target.

It's been a while since I seen the stuff so I glanced at Wild Fable on the website and turns out they're using male models for some of it. Good on them.

I was also reminded of two years ago those god-awful rompers, which in my opinion are the worst piece of clothing I have ever seen in my life I fucking hate

It was rather inevitable that once those container ships unloaded and there was a shortage of truckers that this would become a problem for many retailers once they got their logistics figured out. Tie that to the cost of diesel fuel for transporting and you can bet that a lot of that inventory is never ever going to even be shipped to the stores and become a salvage loss as it unloads. Also another reason to stop wondering why hours get cut. Add the impending congestion as ships carrying embargoed Russian cargo start to clog the ports again. Another factor is that LWU workers and the port terminals started negotiating a new contract on May 10. Both parties share a goal of agreeing on a new contract by July 1, but because this contract will set pay, benefits, work hours, and other issues for several years and the economy is on the shaky side, much is at stake and problems could easily arise. Those who rely on overseas shipments should be thinking ahead.

If you are running out of space then this is a store issue, not a target issue. Are counts way off? Are things that could be pushed not being pushed? (Old journals and notebooks are something we regularly end up keeping pushed out long after planogram date). Or is there so much overstock that you should probably consider sweeping it back?
I sweep overstock back all the time we have a small backroom so when we have a ton of overstock and our endcaps are full we can't afford to have all the product in our backroom so I tell the team to sweep it.

They're going to try to tie this into target circle somehow. Watch, the deals are going to ramp up soon
You called it!

People buy the G&G, ozarka, and nestle water at my store and steer clear of aquafina and dasani, which is good cause they taste like pennies. The real question is why did Ozarka and nestle increase the case count to 32 now, shit was already heavy when 3 different people each order 5 and they're all in the same batch
I hate the 32 count way to heavy!!!

Baskets. Wicker baskets, felt baskets, plastic baskets, wire baskets, rope baskets... All the fucking awkward-shaped, ugly-ass baskets that fit, like, one to a shelf location so they end up overstocked and broken and turning their aisle and the entire home flat into a horror show. We have, like, 8 endcaps of fucking baskets and still have them stuffed everywhere on the floor and in the back.

The only thing I don't like about this is it is a one-time use. I used mine online but would love to be able to use in-store as well.
oh yeah i was talking to family about this haha. We are going into a target and ONLY looking in the clearance section for clothing. And they all have different target circle accounts so I'm going to abuse that idc.

Currently a tL at a dump store. The Bright House stuff has got to go. We have nearly a dozen pallets of all different kinds of Cubes/Rolling Racks/Shelves that are now 50% off. We are moving a pallet of so of them a day between in-store and ship/PU. This sounds good until you realize the DC continues to push you everything you sell until they are clear. Target can only have so many of these cubes.. right?

Currently a tL at a dump store. The Bright House stuff has got to go. We have nearly a dozen pallets of all different kinds of Cubes/Rolling Racks/Shelves that are now 50% off. We are moving a pallet of so of them a day between in-store and ship/PU. This sounds good until you realize the DC continues to push you everything you sell until they are clear. Target can only have so many of these cubes.. right?
We're doing dozens of ship alones everyday in ship of storage organizers and fridges. It's terrible.

Yeah but they need to do more markdowns in order to make room. It was 109 degrees yesterday where I live in Texas and half of the girls and boys Art Class walls are filled with fleece that hasn't sold in months.
And now the gods of Target have decided to start sending us more fleece and flannel along with the autumn lounge wear to replace what we just salvaged a month ago. We don't need any of this shit!

Back